[1.1.6.2] Warder in Avenger + health regeneration. 90 SR, Ravager, Avatar, 150-170 1 baff + 1 banner

I don’t have a Warden or character similar enough right now to test and compare that combination of skills for a character like his. I know the devotions except for Shifting Sands (and several other forgotten god devotions). I included devotion combinations that skipped Shifting Sands in case it didn’t fit the character but the other devotions do and it should too.

Bull Rush is OK. I wouldn’t build a character around it but it’s a solid support damage skill. It fits a physical damage build well and we don’t have to go out of the way to pick it up with these builds. We also have attacks that are used regularly that don’t currently have a proc so we don’t have to do anything differently to benefit from it. It’s bonus damage. It also picks up some base life steal since it has some weapon damage.

Maul fits well with the OP’s weapon skill build as a physical damage character too. I like it better than Ulzaad though opinions may vary. Considering the OP’s current physical damage percentage bonus Ulzaad nets less damage counting in it’s cooldown time. Maul is more consistent damage (I dislike most procs that have significant downtimes). Maul has a good amount of weapon damage to allow a high percentage of his life steal to work with it. The stun doesn’t hurt against mobs that can be stunned and it’s area affect helps increase trash clear rate.

I use Maul on my Avenger Warder. I like it. https://www.grimtools.com/calc/aZqP0m8V

Wolfshoes I see you are going with more resistance debuff. How’s the Manticore proc working out?