[1.1.6.2] Wind Izel - 6:00 Cruc. 150-170, Shard 75 in SR, no greens caster Vindicator [vid][c+][g3]

I literally suggested bane in my GT linked to you, ya1… :expressionless:

Adding two videos of Shards 75-76:

One when I rage quitted at boss chunk 76 with horrible mutators (but actually killed Alkamos and Ben’Jahr after the video) and one when Ididn’t rage quit but still died couple of times to Grava. Overall, with some skill this char is still good for farming 75-76 but do expect to die sometimes. Shattered Realm is more random and cruel than it ever was.

I recommend fishing for favourable mutators if you want to farm SR. Cost is negligible - 1 Waystone.

Hi, is there any chance of getting a picture or list of devotions and also the skill points? Grim tools is down for a week from what I heard and the links don’t work. Many thanks <3

Relic is Bane. Weapon/off-hand augments are Ravager’s Eyes. Jewellery augments: 2x Typhoon Powder + 1 Arcanum Dust. Craft 2 items for Stun res and one for Slow res or craft three for Stun Res.

3 Likes

I love you.

1 Like

Hey thanks for the Screenshots etc. Is it possible that you upload your player.gdc? Got offline Grim Tools , and i wanna know exactly how much Skill points etc. are invested & the Stats for the Gear. Would be very awesome . Thanks !

It’s pretty simple, build on the screenshots uses all legit skill points you can get in the game. Relic’s bonus is +1 to Word of Renewal/+1 to Inquisitor Seal (not mandatory, just the best one). Stat distribution is also simple - enough into Spirit to equip an off-hand (depends on your Spirit/%Spirit rolls) and everything else into %Physique.

Hello @mad_lee, how does the build perform after the slew of nerfs in 1.4.1.1 ?

I wanted to play it, but I’d like to know if it can still clear gladiator Crucible / SR 65 semi-reliably (even if a little slower) or if it’s been pummeled into the ground by the big Z

It has lost quite a bit of its offensive power, but still clears consistently in the vicinity of 6:30 timer. I will update it later with a Crucible setup that allows you to go below 6 minutes like in the old times (hint: change seal of resonance to seal that gives you Stormfire skill). SR 75-76 farm is still possible, although expect to die some % of the time. SR 65-66 is easy with this build.

hi @mad_lee, i am looking for some new interesting BD to play and find yours, instead of using savagery or primal strike, which is cool! but I just got one question, I see there is no ’ % weapon damage to XXX’ included here, so how can the life steal work for spell skills?

It works with Spear of Heavens and with Twing Fangs (which already has built-in adtch). Should you choose to use Seal of Destruction and spam Stormfire - it will also work with it.

u mean exchange Seal of corruption with Destruction? OK i will have a try, thx :wink:

actually exchange seal of resonance with seal of destruction. But I am waiting for the latest hotfix before fixing GT

by droping off those resist from Seal of resonance? sounds risky. btw can u tell me about the hotfix? i look around the forum roughly and find nothing about it

It’s absolutely fine for Crucible, since you have Ulo there. So I would recommend having two Trozan sticks: one with Seal of Destruction for Crucible, one with Seal of Resonance for everything else.

But again, I would wait for hotfix first. Zantai mentioned that 1.1.4.2 hotfix is coming sometime before 1.1.5.0, seems like a lot of balancing would be done there.

sure pretty thx

Wouldn’t it make more sense to take the second devotion point under the “Empty Throne” rather than taking the +18 DA from the starting thingy.

The second point in “Empty Throne” gives +20 DA and also 8% pierce resistance. It also gives 8% pierce resistance to pets, but mainly it’s about the +2 DA and 8% resistance.

Is there a reason not to do that? Am I missing something?

I know you need the starter area initially to begin the build, but I couldn’t find anything while looking that requires 21 points in Primordial(Blue) only 20 points. So we can take the point out of the starting area and stick it onto the empty throne for slightly more DA and resistance. Unless there is something I’m missing?

There was a change in the last patch. It used to be that it gave stun resistance.

There seems to be a way to complete empty throne and get the stun resistance, by taking this instead: https://www.grimtools.com/calc/nZo640vV

I don’t know how much losing that last node in rhowan’s crown will make a difference.

What do you think, Mad_Lee?

That’s an old devotion map, Empty Throne used to have 15% to Stun res in a previous patch. Pretty much as Anonymous918 explained.

That’s actually looks great, I am going to use it. Losing 40% to elemental and 60% to Electrocute is negligible.

So basically in order to complete “Empty Throne” you switch out “Quill” for “Scholar’s Light” and then take the last two points from “Rhowan’s Crown”?

I’m not far enough along yet, but I’m guessing the 22% reduced Freeze and Stun duration is the main reason for taking Empty Throne? Because being frozen or stunned is the easiest way to die?