>1.1.7.1< 2H Melee Gutsmasher Physical Warlord. SR 75 ,Mogdrogen Kill

hi, in fact, i am following your lev 100 setup but mostly on soldier side.

another question, what stats should i focus on? pierce, bleeding, trauma or physical?

What do you mean? If youā€™re aiming something like the topicā€™s build, then itā€™s physical but all physical damage bonus items have also trauma/bleeding/pierce bonus, some gives three of them, some two of them etc. I donā€™t think pierce damage warlord is a thing so donā€™t focus on pierce. If you want something else rather than the topic build, itā€™s your decision what to focus, if you want more damage over time, focus on trauma or bleeding but then you should use Blade Arc or Forcewave and you have to follow a whole different gear and devotion setup. By the way, I actually was talking to you when Iā€™m saying provide your grimtools link so I can see what youā€™re exactly doing because I donā€™t think I follow your statement.

ya, i mean i am following the topicā€™s level 100 build graduallyā€¦ am at lev 50 nowā€¦

Hi! Thanks for the build. Would be great to see detailed leveling guide, l wanna try it too :slight_smile:

Then aim to reach those stats in the provided grimtools link. We certainly have a communication issue and I have no clue what do ask from me? Also still no GT link for your characterā€¦ If you want me tell theoretical leveling, then there is acutally nothing to tell. Kill monsters, complete quests, use the gears you find in order to cap resistances etc.

Hi Mikhail, This is not a beginner build, some of the items are might be hard to get and I think leveling guides should be only for beginner friendly/self-found/faction gear builds and Iā€™m not planning to make the faction/self-found version of this build. However, I can help while youā€™re leveling as long as you provide me grimtools link, your aim etc.

i am sorry, I would just wanna know which skills to level up first based on the topic GT link?

Okay, atleast some clarity. If you passed 50 then you probably have something like this https://www.grimtools.com/calc/0V0awQ1Z

Max Cadence line first, keep fighting form at 12/12 and overcap the deadly momentum and cadence if possible.
Keep markovian advantage and zolhanā€™s technique at 9 points, Menhirā€™s will at 8 points.
Give a few points to military conditioning, decorated soldier and scars of battle as your stats need.
Give field command and squad tactics as long as you can spare. Capping them ideal.
Go for Oleronā€™s rage give it 6-7 points then go for Oathkeeper line.
The aim is to take Celestial presence so till you reach there, just give 1-2 points to resilience, presence of virtue, ascension the rest is mastery. If you have troubling with aoe you can also give 9 points to smite, you can respec the points when you think you donā€™t need it.
After following these you probably will becoma 90+ and you can now replicate the topic buildā€™s stats, devotions, skills etc.

1 Like

Thank u!! In fact i had completed the soldier side based on the topic gt linkā€¦now only focusing on the other sideā€¦

Hello fordprefect,

Thank you for all of the tips. I made most of the changes you suggested previously, except for the components on the rings and leg armor. By the time I changed the points, I forgot about the components. This build https://www.grimtools.com/calc/lV7YwOaN is working well at Level 58, but would you suggest changing over to the build you provided in response to Jess_Tan?

If youā€™re having trouble againts some enemies yeah I guess itā€™s time to use Cadence setup but if you cool about slow killing heroes/bosses but better aoe then keep it up because imo blitz-judgment-spam BA combo is kinda fun than waiting the third hit all the time. I kinda used to keeping it up by itā€™s bash sound. th-th- thyphhh :slight_smile:

I am currently level 65 and doing fine for normal mode and cleared SR25. Havent try harder.

Good job :slight_smile: Farm SR (when youā€™re ready) in elite in order to get the needed gears.

Yeah, just thinking if i should clear all story mode in elite and ultimate.

Is this your first build? If so then I suggest you to complete everything.

Noā€¦i got many toons alreadyā€¦just wanna seek your opinion

If you have the blueprint of Warborn helmet(or maybe you have all set) then just level up rapidly and jump into ultimate with merits.

I still donā€™t have thatā€¦grinding takes a lot of patienceā€¦

Sadly, i barely survive sr 18 in eliteā€¦now i can only go crucibleā€¦

Then farm rogue-likes and totems, go through the ultimate and finish the campaign, itā€™s much better than low level SR or Crucible farming in eliteā€¦