[1.1.7.1] Har'Zin's 2H Ranged/Doooom Bolt Deceiver - Crucible Farmer with 1.600k Crits (3Buffs;1Banner)

+Eel, Solemn Watcher, Hawk

Sounds good, thank you!

Going for Wasting means a big skillpoint investment and one button more to hit. Now

1. i buff myself with BoD/WoR
  2. jump in on Rylok Wings (nice AOE with DA/OA shred)
  3. make a seal
  4. debuff with WoP
  5. debuff with CoF
  6. double DB
  7. spam ToC

My Auguments are:
Potent Dreeg’s Terror on the weapon -> need the pierce res/max +damage and flat damage with augument
Osyr’s Temper on ring’s/amu -> godly
Mainly Malmouth Soulguard Powder on armor -> need the res

1 Like

Yeah but BP is like you cast it twice or three times per crucible wave - it spreads and has a very long uptime. It’s not a big deal. CoF and WoP are big because you cast it on every new mob. Thing is BP is cheap. 15 stackable oa shred for 1p is best in game. Plus all the free ones form +1 to occultist. Plus it’s pure defensive. When you don’t need it you don’t use it. Only for the biggies.

Your augments are pretty standard-offensive. Something was buffed over there because when I remember when I made this build I could hardly get 2.8k da when going for Abominable and even on setups with Solemn Watcher it was far from the comfy 3k. (I got everything like you gear-wise except the medal and the boots, even components, lol).

BTW, I see no Ghoul over there. With it, you could comfortably give up on that Star of Deceit which is really poor, honest, compared to the non-myth Blood medal with oa, megaflat and human racial (nerfed, though, but still great against those voidmarked human hero mobs). I remember being ecstatic that I could finally drop that stupid Star on some other chaos builds it when Revenant was buffed. Revenant hits many targets alright. Skeles attack whoever’s closest (unless you use pet attack) and 4-6 of them provide a pretty decent coverage. Not to mention Doombolt. Or was the Star buffed?

Thanks mate :slight_smile: Now I wish there would be a way to like the entire topic lol.

You know what you’re talking about, chapeau! Took 3 point from 10/10 Bursting Rounds to BP+Wasting and Vulnerability (-45 OA/-14 DA). If i drop Black Star for Blood Sigil i will lose 3 points in Solael’s Witchfire. Which points should i transfer to hard cap it again in your opinion?

Ghoulish Hunger pocs in at 45% health, The Harbinger at 50%. I had both of them for a while -> felt redundant.

Thx :slight_smile:

I’d drop that Bloody Pox after all, I think. And Blood of Dreeg down to 16/16 (on non-acid - or without Severed Faith chest/Darkblaze set - it’s not worth it as it gives like 6 oa per point after softcap).

Hard to theorycraft from memory, lol, need that gt back asap! :wink:

EDIT: I just dusted off my old Rahbinger. I originally went for Abominable Might and did around 6:30 but it’s a build full of holes, very inelegant. So I respecced for Aeon like you and did 7:20.

Gear, I took classic Barbaros pants and Final March for oa/da and Blood medal. Devos, I didn’t take Ghoul after all. I took Hawk, Bat, Candle for 10 green and went for 4 nodes Korvaak. Skills, like you but I softcapped Bursting Round. Still 0% stun res, I thought of Wyrmscale Footpads but was too lazy to re-gear. Da is low (2930 or sth). Armor, too. Phys res and health is higher than you.

So in general your build might be better. Except the medal but it’s my very personal opinion. Blood medal is one of the very few survivors of Zantai anti-racism campaign and still got the whopping 18% to humans.

Oh, and Prismatic Diamond is now a no-brainer. It’s worth dropping that racial from Bone.

1 Like

Anyone got the Grim tools for this build? I have both sets waiting to be used and this seems to be the best thing to do

Inserted the link.

Isn’t it kind of sad we have multiple chaos relics yet when it come to chaos build. ignaffar’s combustion still beat all of them?

You also forgot the 20%rr potential from touch of chaos which would work out to…

->it has a % multiplier effect on -%RR and comes before reduced RR in the order and the multiplication depends on whether the monster has above or below zero resist.
so in your case there is a lot of RR and we can assume it will mostly calculate in the negative:
for 100 resist monster (168 - 35reduced-100resist) x 1.2 ~another 6% RR
for a 50 resist monster (168 - 35red - 50 resist) x 1.2 ~another 15% RR

TLDR. you probably have extra chaos damage from this extra 6-20 RR from Touch of Chaos. (depends on monster starting resist)

Oh, Grimtools is back up!

@ya1, could I trouble you to link your version of this for comparison?
You’ve gone the Abomination route right?

Lol, I just respecced it to Aeon. Anyway, this op setup is very good. Going for Abomination is a gimmick. It’s not really viable. You gotta give up on the Tower, get slow res gear, your stats go down to sorry levels. I did this from memory - https://www.grimtools.com/calc/b28jyxeZ - but I remember it was better before with about 55k max weapon damage.

On my Aeon setup I went for Korvaak which is also a poor choice since you got Rune of Dark Progenitor with even better oa/da reduction.

I think you do it something like this: devotion path for build with Abomination

If you were gd-stashing the boots you could possibly use arcane winds instead of kings. Idk if it is worth it though, as ya mentioned. Aoen is handy for DB and DG. And you have some less stats.

Yeah but then you don’t got the skeletons. Flat RR from DB, as noted by op, is meh - even when you got double DB. And… 4% adcth is suicidal. I’d get that Star medal on such a setup - which means even less oa.

So, in a word, gimmick. Aeon is the way to go here, imo.

I’m currently level 75 and have a decent amount of the pieces obtained through other characters. Excited to reach higher level and really start building this.
Eternal Suffering has a Cunning requirement of 552, but the build sits at 415. How do you equip it?

Gloves and Hawk devotion together drops the cunning requirement of guns by -25%.

absoluetly fantastic job man, I seen before many variations with this set, but this one is banging the air

Ah yes, didn’t notice Hawk. Nice!

thanks, man :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nice build man, I just re-adjusted your devotion path, it loss some OA and defensive route (but we have ghoul now) and we have more chunk of juicy chaos dmg bonus (as the nerf of Revenant)
https://www.grimtools.com/calc/qNY5OWAN
What do you think man?

Thanks for your feedback.
Ghoul feels redundant for me and you skipped Time Dilation…