[1.1.7.1] Phantasmal Paradox: 5m Crucible Gladiator 150-170, SR 75-76 beastly vitality PB-caster Dervish [c+][sr+][vid]

Birdie told me that there is a Reaper spec in works that might a bit faster!

I didn’t know Maya is interested in PB blades Reaper build :thinking:

1 Like

What has changed? Can’t find any difference with 1.1.4.2 version :smiley:

Well, using 2x Ravager’s Eye and dumping as much as possible into Spirit. We lost 20% Chaos overcap (negligible since build still has 15% overcap and it can be increased with augments shuffle) but we gained more %damage, more hp, more da and more energy regen.

Also reshuffled skills a bit and invested a bit more into Blade Spirits.

And here is a video

1.1.7.1 Update

Decided to update this old guard. Had to reinvent the build from the scratch since Phantasmal Blades have been overnerfed and shifted the focus to Blade Spirits. Build is an absolute beast and a pleasure to play. Green items are easily attainable too (no specific affixes are needed).

4 Likes

Well actually, I have managed a faster run.

1 Like

That’s what the aggro fix does. I had a build that was straight up nerfed but had better times post patch before any revisions. Downside is that some builds won’t be as tanky as they used to be cause there are a lot more swarming mobs.

Hi, thank you for the build!
There are my runs: naked crucible and 75-76SR speedrun

4 Likes

Damn, those are some sick runs, bro! Not as sick as your latest 75-76 speedrun record tho:

1 Like

How’s this build in 1.1.8.1?

It should still be good if you have all the gear. Maybe take a devo map with Ghoul instead of Jackal for extra safety.

Gotcha, thanks.

haven’t been able to pass SR90, but SR85 is pretty easy.

3 Likes

i’m a fairly mediocre pilot, so the results can be better.

1 Like

Update 1.1.9.0
https://www.grimtools.com/calc/gZwazYj2

4 Likes
2 Likes

I wonder if somebody has played both Dervish and Witch Hunter based on Phantasmal Blades and how do they compare to each other?

Dervish is definitely better. One of the cons of WH is fact you have to stop casting PB to use your RR skill - CoF, which harms your DPS. Also Dervish have energy regen, Ascension and global CDR from Path of Three. I think Dervish is the best Demonslayer class followed by Reaper and WH.

1 Like

Update
New GT: Dervish, Level 100 (GD 1.1.9.4) - Grim Dawn Build Calculator

2 Likes