INTRODUCTION - Where it went wrong…
The other days I was wondering on how to utilize Inashkor Corrupted Head especially the physical doom bolt part, but other item that support doom bolt didn’t support physical damage or soldier skill although there’s is an option for physical damage in several chaos item like that off hand, Eldritch Gaze helm, Demonbone pants, and Rah’Zin sets. I think that this 4 items can be combined together to make a decent build although the skill will went everywhere.
So I got idea to use item that able to proc doom bolt, and found this 3 items Doomtouch, Voidblade, and Depraved Sigil. But this item doom bolt deal vitality and chaos, so of course I’m going to use Gladiator belt for easy vitality to physical conversion, using that belt means not using Rah’Zin belt but it’s okay since I dont plan on using touch of chaos or WPS. Now I need to find item that convert chaos to physical, sadly the only item are Beronath and weapon slot are already filled with voidblade and I dont want to lose this one doom bolt proc. Then I remember that the helmet convert blade arc to chaos and all of the item used are also support chaos damage.
So I think again. Going rainbow damage is not recommended in grim dawn, the equipment already cover 2 damage type, the skill already went places, but I want to use doom bolt skill and from the proc. In the end I say f*ck it, meme build it is! The build then convert part of chaos damage to physical while also converting part of physical to chaos. Crazy I know.
GRIMTOOLS: Confused Witchblade ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
*All toggle buff and Blood of Dreeg active
- Physical damage from any doom bolt ignore enemy armor.
- Chaos blade arc didn’t affected by enemy armor.
- High Attack Speed with 190% (can reach 200% from proc).
- Maxed Casting Speed (although it didn’t benefit much from it).
- Can reach 20-30% CDR depends on RNGesus.
- 53% Chaos RR.
- 85% Physical RR.
- 2.9k both DA/OA (with fighting spirit).
- 4 source of doom bolt (1 from skill, 1 on hit, 2 on attack).
- Blade arc provide aoe attack when all doom bolt on cd.
- Meme build.
- Meme build.
- Low damage (Blade arc DPS is below 100k).
- Dual damage type (Big Benn is not a problem, Reaper is a problem).
- Depends on ADCtH, toggled buff, and blood of dreeg for defense (any Arcane or Grava encounter must be extra careful as this build have 5 toggle buff).
- Maxed stun resist.
- 2.4k Armor and 37% Physical Resist (55% with Ghoul).
- Have Prismatic Rage, Ghoul and Corrupted Guard (Ghoul little cousin without the physical res).
The build is capable to finish SR 80 but not within the time limit, even on SR 65 is barely able to pass within the limit. Most dangerous enemy are arcane hero (especially the wendigo and rylok one), Grava’thul, Reaper, Ram’zul (his slap attack take half of health), Moosi (due to low freeze resistance), and to an extend Kupa (due to he regenerated and this have low damage, just an annoyance making the fight take longer). This is gonna be a proof that however bad the build is gonna be, it’s still gonna finish the job.