[1.1.7.2] Beginner's Scorching Ray Templar

If you’re using Conflagration you need to go with Twin Fangs from Bat to get the ADCtH that is necessary. Using a Gargoyle Belt you can convert most of the Piercing and you could get a Riftclaw Slicer to convert most of the Vitality if you wanted to get more Health from the proc.

Going with Health Regeneration is tough with a Sorcerer and at that level it won’t help you much. Giant’s Blood has a long CD so when that’s down you won’t heal up. Bat is the best way to keep fresh and ready to fight! :grinning:

@Stupid_Dragon really has some solid advice to follow in the leveling guide. :+1:

2 Likes

Holy Gods, SD, this son of a bridge with Conflagration is damn killing machine on leveling, i am sooooo impressed.

Looking forward to endgame content, i am watching on physical AAR. Last one posted by grey-maybe for 1.1.8.0. Do you know, was there any notable changes for AAR since that time? Buffs or nerfs maybe…

Hello.

In current patch it shouldn’t be much worse than in previous patch, even though it was nerfed slightly.
In next patch I think it’s better to ask the author directly. Afaik it became a bit weaker, but at the same time Fire AAR templar was made to work well.

1 Like

Important note - you can get Conflagration really early by resetting Agarrad from Port Valbury following the yellow path (it’s important to move a bit further than just to the previous dungeon level - credit to Ulvar for that info - I was following the red path before that).

It can take some time, even an hour because I’m pretty sure it has lower chance than other blueprints but it’s 100% worth it!

2 Likes