[1.1.9.7] Expelliarmus! 4:37m Crucible 150-170, SR 75-76 facetank PRM Mage Hunter by mad_lee [c+][sr+][vid]

Hawk is way better.Critical damage and offensive ability are great,that’s why this constellation is pick in almost every build.

Hey i’m kind of new to the game and wondering how to allocate skill points while leveling? What skills should i go for first in Arcanist, when do i start putting points into Inquisitor, etc. Thanks!

Your leveling builds are going to be different from the final one. Try searching these forums for leveling tips for Arcanist and Inquisitor, there are plenty of ways to do it.

I’m looking at the grim tools and aside from the two ugdenbog leathers you use I can’t for the life of me figure out where you’re getting the bleed resistance from. Could anyone help me out here?

Pants, augments in pants. 55+8+2*20 = 103 that provide 78% bleeding resists in ultimate

WOW I’m blind. Thanks

Hi there mad_lee,
just played this build the last week, starting on elite now and having a lot of fun. Ty for this guide :slight_smile: as i don’t have much time the next weeks, i most likely have to pause the character until Forgotten Gods rolls out, will you keep the guide updated for the addon? And i just had a short look at the item balancing and new items on grim tools, there’s a new set with panetti bonuses. As i don’t have that much experience in GD, do you think it’s possible to use it with this build (assuming i need to make some changes to skillpoint allocation and maybe devotions) or would it be too different as the set has a one-handed gun?

I will check new set when FG comes out and update this guide. Might take a while (since I’ve writen 20+ guides), but I will do it. Can’t say if new set is better or worse untill I test it.

Actually, just checked the set right now in grimtools and it’s a completely different ballgame and build. Set adds cooldown to PRM and huge dot component, this build is completely different. So no, not going to use new set.

Well, I hate to make a third post in a row, but this medal is going to be bis. It’s just bonkers for this build.

Yeah,the medal looks good.Going to use that on my PRM Mage hunter,no need for wendigo eye MI.

You’ll also want to check out the Dawnshard chest piece for a further 25% fire-to-lightning conversion and a neat proc.

Good find. The stats besides conversion are horribad for this build tho. Gotta test if that conversion + proc is worth loosing that much DA/OA.

Although, some of the new augments are just amazing. So yeah, you can make it work with this chest - like this.

Build is going to be more oupie than ever.

Looks good,but why not Magelord greaves instead Final march,is 5% phys resistance that important in this build?

It’s actually 6% (one of the few sources of phys res in this build) and it’s also a tonn of DA as well as super important for a spam-caster slow resist. Those boots are bis for sure in this build.

The Final March are definitely hard to match, but I wouldn’t be so sure. Come FG we’ll have a teleport spell on a 4-second cooldown, which should go a long way to make slow manageable at 30-40% resistance, even in Crucible. (Pair it with the Grey Magi and their 4 seconds of 15% physical resistance for maximum style and minimum convenience.)

Physical resistance, on the other hand…

Will you guys still play crucible even though you have a new build testing ground in the shattered realm?

It depends on how loot tables in Crucible and higher Shards. Also, if after some Shard level only 10% of the builds (probably ones with shield, mass DA, resists overcap and 5k armor) can farm effectively, than new Crucible might still be a way to measure most builds.

It will be interesting to see how Cruci clear time correlates with shard levels for different build archetypes etc.