[1.1.7.2] The Melee King - maximum damage DW pierce Cadence Blademaster (sub 5 min Crucible, SR75-76)

Hi, thank you for this build.

1.1.6.2 Grimtools link doesn’t work. Can you please update?

Shoot! Thanks for pointing that out! Fixed.

Hey Banana, wouldn’t Iron Maiden shouders with +3 Cadence and one Bladetwister ring be worth it?

It’s a viable option as well as Zantarin shoulders. It’s just that belgo ring has overwhelming stats for the build.
Not to mention it’s much easier to farm Chosen Epaulets.

What about Fleshwarped shoulders? They also give +3 cadance

Fleshwarped will work yeah, even faction shoulders will fit, probably. This is where you have the most freedom.

A little update with 1.1.7.1 version (new MI, better rolls on previous MIs):

Max dmg Belgo is still a tad faster because of WPS buffs.
If you are running SR, don’t forget to swtich from NJE cap to War Cry.

Another update, credit goes to @mad_lee for insisting on Blade Spirits. Half the credit is taken back for no taking LA in his version.

The title will be changed appropriately.

2 Likes

After testing various melee builds i can now confirm this is the fastest melee in 1.1.7.2 (after the Ellena’s amulet was taken down for cold).

1 Like

i was hoping to see if you have a 1.1.9 update for this build sir? or is this build still kicking even on 1.1.9?

As far as I’m aware not much has changed, only the weapons got buffed. Maybe I’ll try it again sometime soon

1 Like

thanks ill be waiting sir:smiley::smiley:

Tried it again and have nothing new to show, the build performs the same.

1 Like

sadly I only have one Mythical Reaver’s Claw (i also have one non mythical one).
until I find a second one, should i use belgo slicer(which i have), a Dermapteran Slicer, or maybe even the non mythical?

Belgo will work. Derma is very easy to farm though. You will get a good singlerare copy of it in no time.