[1.1.8.0] CAPTAIN TURRION - Post Nerf Retal Commando - 5:30 average cruci; SR 90

yet another so-called build guide with no leveling help for new players to follow to guide them

Nowhere does it say this is a guide. It’s an endgame build and as such these rarely have any levelling info, etc. This is because most are made using GDStash and only speedrun in Crucible/SR, not the main campaign.

Every build post might need to put in “THIS IS NOT A GUIDE” for people to stop complaining about shit.

Not just that. You can’t level a retal bwc commando using retal bwc. That goes for most of the endgame builds you’ll see in GD. This guy is just a case of a noob not yet understanding how different levelling and endgame in this game is. Tho I can’t really blame newcomers that expect GD to be the same as other games.

thanks for replying before me btw. I would’ve talked shit to the guy if I saw it first.

1.1.8.0 UPDATE - Retal on Ulzuin’s Wrath is a nice buff tho it’s not even half as good as Counter Strike. Tried Avenger relic for the lulz and it’s actually on par with Honor as far as clear speed goes. My current fastest run at exactly 5 mins is with Avenger tho I think Honor can do better just because of the burst.

I am trying out your build and liking it so far. for your FAQ part you could add in on who to choose in homestead and which of the 3 to choose?

you can choose kymon or deaths vigil. Which is the 3rd?

Dreeg, for jewelry augments. Homestead doesn’t matter between Kymon or Death’s Vigil.

3rd is the 3 in conclave of the three

1 Like

Doesn’t matter. This ain’t a levelling build.

1 Like

Hi, I was wondering how BWC’s tooltip looks with Messenger of War and Stone Form like.