[1.1.8.0] Dragonborn - 2H melee physical Primal Strike Warder, very easy SR 80+

hi! nice guide. I am trying to creat something very similar but i cant figure out what pathway you picked for your devotions.

u must have applied some trick with take the stars back.

i have now assasins blade,panther,empty throne and hammer but cant make the step to

• solem watcher or - scale of ulcama

Do you have an order /pathway in which to take them?

thanks!

Hi Juldax, take solemn, panther, lion, complete scales and remove lion again (scales will depend on its own affinity then). If you need blue’s for solemn complete kraken first

blue crossroads, eel, green crossroads, spider, remove green crossroads, kraken, yellow crossroads, assassin’s blade, remove yellow crossraods, panther, solemn watcher, remove eel, lion, scales, remove lion, empty throne, hammer, azraaka, ulzaad, ghoul, jackal, dire bear

Hi,

Big thx to you, awsome build, searched a tanky build with a piece of fun for high SR ! This build is also a great support tank for multiplayer sr, swiss knife for sr ^^

Question about ring and bracer

Closed and open fist rings or Bladetwister signet ??
Sandreavers Bracers ?

Thx again for your build

1 Like

You can try Bladetwister but I went with those for PS bonuses. I don’t think there will be much difference. closed and open rings are not that great here. Sandreaver bracers don’t have bonus to Oleron and no trap res.

what level of SR for the shattergaurd set? Suggestions on what would be a good sub in till you get?

Google helped me https://grimdawn.fandom.com/wiki/The_Shattered_Realm

Tried to update the devotions on this build and fit maul in, any suggestions?

What is that illusion you’re using on your armor?

That would be part of the Great White Wolf illusion from Steam Loyalty pack 2.

Thank you.

1 Like