[1.1.8.0] Eastern Trozan/Totems hybrid Druid CR 5:03/ SR 100/ 75-76 farmer/ Crate boss killer

I think with grim dawn you either play according to what items you have found and have in common stash. Or just accept to make sub optimal build that need rng to bless them. So good idea to make first buids that are good with easy to get items and do basic farming with them. Once you find some nice items you can make other builds. My first builds i just made for learning basics of game and farm. I dont play those chars more.

1 Like

itā€™s what iā€™m doing atm, iā€™m farming with a CI/devastation build on the port valbury, it looks like the best place for me to farm, i donā€™t really know if thereā€™s some better method, is crucible or SR viable to farm legendaries?

Crucibal and sr best even in aspirant say 130-150 and elite sr 50-51 is good start. Also ancient totems in ultimate very good.
Wont give the weapon you want though since pv specific.

I restart patch 1.1.7 made one vitality caster and one primal strike build. In about one month i had hundreds of legendaries and can now make almost any build i want save for those that need good mi or some purple mi i dont have yet like worldeater and purple magi rings

If i decided to make fire forcewav commando as one of ny first build i would have be insane by now (or just good rng lol)

Sorry alkamos hater for off topic

1 Like

@holografik GD is not punishing compared to poe in terms of changing builds so you can level with any beginners guide and switch to the one you are interested in after getting all items. Ulvar gaves you good guide by Nery for Vindicator, for Druid you have to focus on demo instead of inquisitor. Black Water Coctail + Storm totems should be good tool.
Myself I leveled one character using just basic autoattack as my main damage source and I did not used even one component and augument (took 10-12 hours with lokarr set?) so going through campaign and reaching 94 is really easy with whatever gamestyle you choose.

If you got already one level 100 build I suggest to farm full lokarr set, it makes leveling faster. Best way to farm items is shattered realm, elite or even normal, 50-75 range.

No problem, everyone is welcome here for discussion! :wink:

2 Likes

I just tried to kill lokarr but i got owned too, but that black water coctail + storm totems looks more interesting!

Then you make new thread ā€œhelp me kill lokarrā€ and share grim tool link. and people can help

but using experience potions and difficulty skip tokes are the most important tools for fast leveling. Lokarr set is a nice bonus but not as important as those tools. Also mandates for faster reputation gain

1 Like

Try to stack fire resistances like +50% overcap. Itā€™s possible to outplay Lokarr too, try to practice him. It may be worth to spend some time on him, his set is great for leveling from 1-94.

2 Likes

iā€™ll try, thx for the replies!

1 Like