[1.1.8.0] Fire&Brimstone, the og glass cannon Darkblaze Pyromancer!

So. Got to 94 yesterday, made the gear swap and I have been playing today. This build kicks ass. Everything is melting like nothing in Ultimate, it’s crazy. I don’t even have half my augments or components on my gear, as I haven’t got to Ugdenbog yet and so on. Just want to say thanks @Nery for this amazing build; it’s a monster. Rapidly becoming my favourite to play so far. Campaign went from many ‘oh shit I’m dead’ moments to mopping up everything in my way! And when everything procs the damage and RR is insane. Thanks again man!

3 Likes

Hello, I have a quick question. I tried Crucible 150-170 (3 blessings + 4 banners) with your exact build yesterday, made it once but kept dying after that. Is this version still viable for Crucible running, or are there changes I need to make? I usually die on wave 170 only, so it may be a piloting issue (Probably is come to think of it lol) but is there anything to swap out to make it a better 150-170 farmer? Only thing I can think of is Malmouth faction shoulders fo more flat chaos + %dmg. Appreciate any help.

1 Like

Pyromancer is the definition of glass cannon, success depend on pilot’s skills. Honestly I have to admit last time I’ve played it also had some trouble staying alive.

I am not sure about changes Imo but I can’t see it being tankier than that. Weapon Damage route limit the devotion possibilities. Maybe I would use different shoulders, something with health might help.

1 Like

Putting 10 more points into Demon Fire might help a bit for 22% Reduced Damage instead of 15%
(but might also reduce killing speed depending on where you pull those points from so it would need some testing)

1 Like

True but I don’t have the points with current gear. Only thing I can think of is to drop Korvaak’s Deception for Eldritch Pact and Voidrend Talons for Harbinger’s grasp, along with using faction shoulders. Than I get 22/12 Solael’s Witchfire and Possession. That way, due to increased attack speed I can drop some points from Vindictive Flame and into Demon fire, but I also lose +1 to Demo, so not sure lol.

1 Like

Maybe something like this (I lost 3% Total speed from Vindictive Flame): Pyromancer, Level 100 (GD 1.1.9.1) - Grim Dawn Build Calculator
Also maybe attack speed component in gloves could be used but with ACDTH loss.

2 Likes