[1.1.8.0] Sentinel of the Three Witchblade CR 4:40 + 5:50EX naked/ 100sr with Fevered Rage + 2.5kDA / Celestials -> Ravager 33 sec + Crate ~1 min facetank + Callagadra 44 seconds

May i ask you something about this build?
As a retaliation tank, why you prefer OA to be high instead of DA and Armor?
Does your Overcapped stats are high enough?
Thank you!!!

I don’t find DA very useful on retaliation unless you want to push sr way over shard 100. You negate most damage with block, armor, resistances, damage reduction. I tested some retal setups with even 2.3k da and it could survive without troubles.

With fevered rage it does not really matter if you have 2.3k da or 2.5 or 2.7 or 3.0, you are going to be crit anyway and you have to survive it. Not much difference between 10-20% chance or something like that. To be sure to not be crit by like superbosses you need close to 3.6k da and I would give up a lot of damage and clear time for it.

Next thing is I want to do some crits with rata damage and be hit more often to reflect damage more often so lower da and high oa works fine there, it’s something like offensive ability for no-retal archetypes.

1 Like

Hey mate i reached to lvl 94:smiley:. Now i try to setup the build but i dont know what skill should i link to, “Vire the stone matron (devotion)” since i can’t see that skill on GT-link.

To any pernament aura (including Blood of Dreeg).

Hi, im kind of newbie here,
I want to ask that if this build still work in the lastest patch 1.8.0, after 200 hours with Vitality Casters i really want to build a Retal build like this so how can I level with this build.
Tks!

Hi, should work for sure but I don’t know how performance is worse now, build is nerfed every patch. Update maybe in longer future, I don’t want to test it every hotfix.

Leveling with retal is not good idea as it’s very gear dependant, I suggest to check leveling guide for witchblade there:

Edit: Made fast test on Ravager, damage did not decrease really. Added 1.1.8 note to OP, build still is going to be very powerful.

3 Likes

So after playing the beginner guide for Witchblade by using “Blade Arc”, i decide to lvl up another Witchblade but now in retaliation, and se if retaliation does not exists early game. At this stage im happy how its perform, i did not expect those resoults at all. We will se how he perform on elite/ultimate in close future but i feel confident if i manage to track item uipgrades all the time. Down there i link a short clip on my 40lvl Witchblade retaliation, in video discription there is some information and GT link. Please don’t hate my poor english, i know it’s weak but i dont use it offten.ヽ(^o^)丿Much love from Poland💗.

1 Like

You have good retaliation items for leveling, fevered rage helps too. Looks like witchblade works here, I wonder how it will be on ultimate (elite should be stomp), enemies are more dangerous.

Do not worry about it, most forum members are not native english speakers, greetings from Poland either :wink:

1 Like

Hey it’s me again a little update now on ultimate difficulty, 66lvl and ACT 1 boss fight. Even with those low resistance it looks smooth, i think its viable, to lvl a character in retaliation till end game if you have some gear from previous heroes or if you simply track the retaliation gear all the time before selling to merchant. Down there 2min short clip :slight_smile:

1 Like

Greetings! I would like to communicate in personal messages with you on one question of interest to me. Thanks!

Hello, just write to me on PM :wink:

I have similar build, but different items. Is it ok if I post here or maybe do my own build post?

If you want to present your own build for more people then make thread, if you want to ask for advice then post it there :wink:

1 Like

Perhaps I need both haha advice and showing off

1 Like

Which Grimtools link is best to follow these days - the one at the top of the post - https://www.grimtools.com/calc/YVWnyyd2 OR the later one further down - https://www.grimtools.com/calc/8NKjD7WZ

whichever ones helps me take out Crate via facetank.
While mentioning facetank+Crate - everything in the video looks like it’s from the build except a potion (light blue) - which potion is that that I need to drink for that fight ?

Current setup (working in 1.1.8 too basically as same as in previous patches) is with Callagadra Visage helmet. Targo was used before for acid->physical conversion but it’s deleted now.

For Crate I used Hoarfrost Ointment for freeze resistances. You can check all consumables there: https://www.grimtools.com/db/category/consumables/items

Thanks for the clarification on builds to use and the ointment. I’d forgotten you can look that up in grimtools. Off to try the build !

2 Likes

I have this version, also works well. https://www.grimtools.com/calc/pZrmDv1V note mostly acid retal. Maybe I make thread one day.

op has the damage setup, anyone mind sharing a tankier setup if it exists? to farm celestials with safety on hc, ty!

If you want just items from celestials then go for them on Elite difficulty, it will drop. Fighting them just for fun may cost you character.

1 Like