[1.1.8.0] Sentinel of the Three Witchblade CR 4:40 + 5:50EX naked/ 100sr with Fevered Rage + 2.5kDA / Celestials -> Ravager 33 sec + Crate ~1 min facetank + Callagadra 44 seconds

I have this version, also works well. https://www.grimtools.com/calc/pZrmDv1V note mostly acid retal. Maybe I make thread one day.

op has the damage setup, anyone mind sharing a tankier setup if it exists? to farm celestials with safety on hc, ty!

If you want just items from celestials then go for them on Elite difficulty, it will drop. Fighting them just for fun may cost you character.

1 Like

Should be pretty easy to figure out more defensive set-up, first step would be to ditch fevered rage :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

sorry for thew newbiew question, I wanted to make this build, is there some kind of leveling guide to help a new player out, thank you

There is leveling guide for Witchblade: [1.1.7.1] Beginner's Physical Two-Hand melee Blade Arc Witchblade, suitable for first character

Leveling with retal is not good idea until you got some gear (like perdition set) and you know what you are doing. If you are new player then guide above should be perfect.

2 Likes

awesome, thank you

1 Like

Very silly question… How does this build deal with solo caster mobs?

They are slower to kill than meele hitters but it’s not really bad, speeding them up + all other procs and it’s not problematic. Altough my Vire cascade based retals do it faster due to burst and Honor is not better than Absolution on fevered rage concepts from my tests.

The only devotion that is depending on its own affinity is Scales of ulcama, just get lion as a temporary devotion then you finish scales of ulcama. After that you refund lion.

EDIT: wait, I could swear someone asked how to do the devotions :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Sorry to bother, I noticed the Vire the stone Marton devotion, isnt linked it anything, was that intentional ?

thank you , got it

Sometimes Grim Tools bugs regarding devotion bindings.

@BoostedTinCan Ulvar already answered your questions before me and everything is correct. Thanks Ulvar!

1 Like

what do you advice to link it to, since its not showing for me ? thanks

Any permanent buff.

1 Like

ok, thank you

AlkamosHater probably bound it to some component / item skill. It’s a very common bug in Grim Tools. To prevent it with 100% chance you need to bound component / item skills to devotions just before generating a link.

I do not understand. No matter how much you practice, there are 57 devotions. Please tell me the order of Devotion.

Maybe you forget to take 2 points from Targo before finishing Obelisk of Menhir.
That’s why you get 57 instead of 55.

Anyway, you put points anywhere you can (where AH put them, checking what constellations are available after every completion) but you leave 1 yellow Crossroad and complete Targo to fulfill Scales of Ulcama 8 Yellow requirement. After you complete Scales you can respec 1 Yellow Crossroad and take off 2 nodes of Targo and you’re free to finish the whole map easily.

1 Like