[1.1.8.0] Sentinel of the Three Witchblade CR 4:40 + 5:50EX naked/ 100sr with Fevered Rage + 2.5kDA / Celestials -> Ravager 33 sec + Crate ~1 min facetank + Callagadra 44 seconds

It’s not his fault, it’s that I didn’t think about it thoroughly before I posted the post, which caused trouble. I don’t want this to happen. sorry again.

I have shared a lot of construction and ideas in the forum before, and tried to use translation software to organize the language.
I haven’t played Gd in the middle for a while. The new forum is different from before. I’m still learning how to use it.

It’s really the stupidest thing I’ve done today.

This looks like a lot of fun! Just wondering, if the build can do Mogdrogen, will the setup be a particular one…?

I guess even after the expected nerf, this build will still be pretty strong.

@MrSL88 I have no Mogdrogen alive on any of my saves so didn’t try but it shouldn’t be a problem imo, Mogdrogen is meme-celestial, just stack max lightning resistances + overcap them and you can kill him even with unfinished, underleveled and unoptimized build facetanking 100% of the time. Crucible/superbosses setup should do the job.

@Lamante depends how nerf would work, making fevered rage penalted for retaliation could destroy this concept more than nerfing some retaliation values on set or repairing bug with avoiding enemies armor with physical damage converted.

Farming GD 2020

Less nerfs to items and nerf to GDStash farming please

1 Like

BTW, I better prepare myself for the nerf. Please guys, stop posting this builds!! Leave it for yourselves :scorv:

1 Like

Tbh I think the nerf would probably be more along the lines of moving the acid to phys on the helm to conflict with the of the three set + toning down the RtA bonus to counter strike. That’s would I would do, then see where it is after. This isn’t the first build to use CS to break the game.

Who knows though :man_shrugging:

1 Like

I hope this build is NOT nerfed. It takes up till ur able 2 wear the gear at level 94 and up till that time the play isn’t that op. I love being able to run around Monmoth wiping out the heavy hitters. Usually its such a struggle. I also had some pay pack for boses which I got. Anyway if anyone is wondering if this build is worth finding the gear and building up it is. Mad Queen like 5 seconds, etc. Just 2 fun:)

if not being able to play something kept it from being nerfed literally nothing would have gotten nerfed up to this point… try again.

1 Like

Hey, im a new player and leveled this build up and enjoyed the playsytle with War Cry, Fevered Rage and Counter Strike a lot. How strongly would you advise against putting time in gearing up this build? - I read that you are expecting only the absurd numbers to go down a bit, so does that mean you are expecting that this is still a very viable build after the nerf or will it be unplayable again and should I focus on another less broken build to dump my free time in?

Much thanks in advance!

There is low probability build will be nerfed to the ground, probably just some damage numbers/% conversion on helmet or belt. Should be viable and still strong after nerf if tanky side won’t be hit hard.

Alright ill stick to it, i dont care much about beeing super fast with stuff. Thanks!

1 Like

Does anyone have any advice to not keep getting one-shotted by “Reflective” enemies…? I’m still learning this game, and feel a bit stuck regarding this.

is this a question regarding this build or a general question?

This build, as its the first time I’ve been getting regularly one-shotted by the skellies for instance (The damage output far surpasses any other build I’ve used though - it clears everything in seconds)

Strange, I had no troubles like that playing crucible and sr. Where exactly are you getting one shotted? If in higher sr then try second setup, it’s more defensive.

how much reflected dmg reduction does the build have?

It has 0, however I’ve never cared about it because it never troubled me, arcane and healer mobs are the only I look about. I’ve spend some time with that build and I can’t really die with it except very high sr, in 75-76 I can agropull all bosses at once and race through chunks without issues and my life even don’t move much.

1 Like

It was in Arkovia, to hero mobs - probably just a run of bad rng! Fantastically op build. Well done for making it!

1 Like