[1.1.8.0] The new clothes of Sabo! Cold DW Saboteur SR75/CR+

You can just remove the affixes etc in grim tools and see what stats and resistances are missing

1 Like

Both amulet and helmet use single rare affix, that’s the pretty common outcome to farm. Both affixes - Winter Storm and Amarasta’s Flurry gives % cold damage, so without them is slight DPS loss, nothing dramatic though. Problem is you need to cap resistances, so Ipervious (magic prefix) is helping a lot. If you don’t have Amarasta Flurry you need to craft at least 1 item with slow.

1 Like

One can also change boots with slow res boots if one happens to get stun resistance greens I think.

Also serenity craft can give other completion bonus with other property :slight_smile:

3 Likes

First of all, Nery’s used 4 HP/DA armor augments. That throws possible resistances problems out of the window. And medal / belt don’t even have that much resists on them which means you can get more if you’re lucky - i.e. Harmonious.

Yes or even get some other boots with Stun but better resists.

2 Likes

I’m new and perhaps not familiar to the mechanics so correct me if I’m wrong. The amulet and helmet has around 10~30% of dropping from their respective mobs. Then they have to have a suffix, then the suffix has to roll from a poll of hundreds of suffixes (with evenly distributed odds).

What made you said they are a pretty common outcome? Am I not understanding the odds of rolling affixes? Are those items more likely to roll those affixes?

1 Like

no they dont drop with even odds longer. E.g. Ellena necklace has higher chance dropping now with affixes that has +% cold damage etc

exactly.

Easiest way to farm most MIs is just to run crucibal and shatter realm :slight_smile:

Go Deathmarked shoulders way better

1 Like

Why? They don’t have flat cold damage.

Better skill points, more health and better resists but yes you do lose flat cold for overall better stats

2 Likes

Something like this would be tanky enough for my taste just get Overseer 4Head https://www.grimtools.com/calc/gZwGQEjZ made it real quick so it can probably be improved Ellena = more dmg but Kaisan is more HP and +1demo , for more dmg old leggings and ellena neck i guess like this https://www.grimtools.com/calc/O2GE8YJZ , tried your devos they seem to have more dmg less DA more OA and Yugol which i dont like without conversion on shoulders also 3% lifesteal more and -1800hp

1 Like

Just get those greens :smiley:

1 Like