[1.1.8.1-1.2.0.0] Smashadin Reloaded: All Celestials, SR 100 (vid) - Can't dodge Sunder? Just tank it!

Very nice!

I am thinking about making a melee paladin for the upcoming 1.2 and this is very useful!

Thanks for posting!

1 Like

For levelling what do you advise?
I mean, can i level with this skill/build(more or less) without problem or do you advice doing something else?

Many thanks!

You can find my Paladin leveling guide here [1.1.9.8-1.2] Beginner Lightning Rune Paladin - With leveling guide, budget setup, end game version
This is a lightning build however, so you’ll have to respec everything and re-level devotions once you switch to RF build.

If you want to play physical so you don’t have to relevel everything, you could adapt this [1.1.9.8] Beginner's DW ranged physical Warlord A.K.A How to grow a banana yourselves! to paladin; this is mainly oathkeeper build anyway.

If you wanna play shield melee out of the box, you can use Kalis’Ka shield + Bargoll root and faction gear similar to what the above warlord has. Will be a slow start, as most RF builds are, but should be good enough.

2 Likes

Physical Kalastor can be leveled with too I think so that you don’t have to change devos.
With some other damage source like Guardians for example. There are bunch of Elemental → Phys items available.

1 Like

Thanks to you both!

Great build man! Super fun to play

1 Like

Has anyone tested the build in the beta? I wondering how the phys resist changes affected it.

on sheet appearances not very affected, didn’t even lose 10%phys res, somehow @_@

haven’t tried it against celestials, since they are pretty tough on 1.2.1ptr, but it still facetanks all sunders on sr 75-76 atleast

edit
can tank ravager sunder - but i failed to kill him because Purple/keep getting hit by nulli despite hiding behind objects @_@
couldn’t survive Calla, not enough healing, with more healing i think it can facetank her through sunder

1 Like