[1.1.8.1] Don't you have EYES? Dreeg Decay Eye build, v.4, SR 80, Shattered set, ravager, kallagadra. Conjurer [NO POTIONS]

Hi there! I would like to show my version of vitality DEE build.

New set - Shattered, surviveability boosted. Now i have done SR71, others: SR80 with no time (too low DPS due to game’s restrictions).

Pros:

• Off-meta: you are an unique
      *- No potions: you got balls without thrash
    • Pretty tanky as being Conjurer (19k HP now with shattered set)
    • Kallagadra, Ravager are easiest (but takes like 50 minutes cause of high vit resistance)

Cons:

• Kallagadra takes 50 minutes
    • SR above 71 is really slow and you cannot do fast crucible 150-170
    • Off-meta, so you are not a god

Capability:

SR80 (not in time)

Crucible 170 gladiator (probably not in time)

Ravager

Kallagadra

Probably can not:

Crate box (you can try it)

GT link old

GT link 1.1.8.1

Also about Blood Orb Of Ch’thon: i used to wear it a long time, it is cool as has slow resistance but lacks some leech. I have changed this one for head-shield.

Medal can be swapped with any suitable options, like an unique one with +2 to eye skill and flat eye damage.

Stats:

Tactics: Just semi-tank 90% of the enemies, lure bosses at high shards. Push them with all your skills, like you are drunk and play the piano: hit all the buttons you see. We have no energy problems anyway.

Video SR 75 (old set):

2020-05-31T21:00:00Z. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKodmasNLJI

Video SR 71 Shattered set 19k HP:

5 Likes

Hey guys! I have tested the new Rotgheist set, and it worked! Killed Ravager and passed SR79.
I was killed on SR80 so i dunno if he can go further.

Still viable. Managed to get 60% of Kalagadra’s hp, takes so long (about 30 minutes).
1.1.8.0 - still insane build, ty.

I never liked the modified DEE (with cooldown). It flies in a parabola instead of just straight.
Just an out of the blue calculation:
If you get rid of the modifier (125% total damage less), wouldn´t it lead to a dps increase, since during that 4 seconds you fire far more DEEs than 1,25? Sure, poison and stuff… but nevertheless?

I never liked the modified DEE (with cooldown). It flies in a parabola instead of just straight.
Just an out of the blue calculation:
If you get rid of the modifier (125% total damage less), wouldn´t it lead to a dps increase, since during that 4 seconds you fire far more DEEs than 1,25? Sure, poison and stuff… but nevertheless?

Gladly i have never played poison DEE, also we want AoE so you must take modifier in ANY DEE build, it is a law.

how do u build with blood orb?

how do u build with blood orb?

Head shield works better cause of sick leech and procs, but head works cool in midgame.
Also, managed GT link tto 1.1.8.0, new medal, now more dps and leech. Still Kallagadra to do.

New set (shattered one), now i killed Kallagadra (was very easy but long).
New medal also works great.
Next update is if i kill Crate boss. Huh!

??? 10 chars

I assume he means the set you can get from the Shattlered Realm.

Is that “new” its like 2y old? First version of the build afaik is from 1.1.8.0 patch

He might mean that a new version of the build uses the SR set.

1 Like

yeah, I was basically just wondering if he already got his hands upon the NEW SR sets (one of them did support DEE right, but fire?)

Or Chaos potentially, but yeah. One of them is themed around DEE and Fire/Chaos damage.