[1.1.8.1*] Lightning AAR Mage Hunter no set , CR+/SR 85

Build is completely remade in 1.1.8.1. All-round version for Crucible and SR.

Build

GRIM TOOLS :arrow_right: https://www.grimtools.com/calc/bVAmGeDV

Crucible run of 4:34!

SR 85 video:

Moggy the super boss+ Crucible naked with extra spawns:

5 Likes

Great job @Nery , This build was the second legit toon I had before I slipped away into GDstash and crucible. My second favorite toon and one I highly recommend to new players that play legit.
Could I get the save file for this please, Kinda feel like trying it again.

2 Likes

@Nery and how is this 2+4 setup compared to 4+3 or 3+4? Do you have some visible difference in damage or in survivality?

Times are definitely faster, ~ 10-15 seconds on average perhaps, survival ability is worse, although MH is pretty tanky class and with good play it will still achieve OK clear rate. With health buff it will be close to 100% though.

1 Like

Wondering if this is still viable or no?

It is still viable, definetely, though to me, OP’s version of the build look too squishy. But you can just fix it with more tanky gear (more HP, armor, etc.).

One can change devotions to incorporate Turtle and I have slightly tweaked newer version doing SR 90 without. Mage Hunter, Level 100 (GD 1.1.9.6) - Grim Dawn Build Calculator

And it’s pretty tanky. You need to stack lots of damage and leech through off-hand’s mod. HP is nice buffer, but you don’t need armor on this build. You have damage absorb and Seal, can easy fit Turtle and other defensive devotions, they can take of smaller hits.