[1.1.8.1] Shaper of Elements - Elemental PRM Mage Hunter

What do you think about this devotion setup:
https://www.grimtools.com/calc/p25YLel2

My main goal was to get rid of some of some procs/skills to simplify the build so there’s less interruptions for PRM spam. There are two less skills to cast and you gain big chunk of OA and defensive proc from Chariot.
You drop Seals, Runes, Corruption and you can start spamming PRM. Tbh, I would like to get one step further and get rid of one more skill but since Seal and Rune last quite a bit, I think it’s fine.
Also, I dropped Vigor and soft-capped Steel Resolve instead to over-cap resistances (it was necessary after switching devotions).

Well, I’ll be honest, I’m not a fan.
Phoenix is a huge defensive tool as it stacks with Seal, Chariot’s proc can’t really make up for it.
Word of Pain is important to use because of the RR the amulet gives it.
And lastly Imp might be a T1 devotion, but its Celestial Power has a very high potential for damage simply because it has no cooldown, and Storm Box enables it.

I can value the effort to make the spam caster less “piano-y”, but I really think you’re better off just going for the full Invoker set to achieve that.

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/xZyXKarV

This is my elemental setup, I played this with pheonix for the longest time also it just ends up being very unnecessary in the grand scheme of things. Mage Hunter can hardcap seal in most scenarios and when combined with 20%(ish) dmg red. censure is more than enough cause in the end if your still having an issue then you just need more damage.
Just my take anyway.

My, that HP and DA make me nervous. Made with Crucible buffs in mind, I guess? I question the usefulness of all that crit and Deadly Aim over RR when the OA is so much lower, and the skill point allocation is strange. Phoenix gives good stats on top of making the stat you already have better, so I don’t see a reason to replace it.
Otherwise it’s solid if you managed to get that monster offhand; good job making that medal work.

Just do a physique dump 4Head

1 Like

Or, y’know, double Ravager’s Eye.