[1.1.8.1] The Upheaval of Balance - Lightning Savagery Druid - CR 170 (3:53) SR 90

It’s obviously time to nerf savagery and buff primal strike. This cannot stand

3 Likes

RIP Vindicator

1 Like

Nerf upheaval!

My favourite class now has a solid ranged build :relieved:
Spasibo!

P.S. I’ve hardly seen any Kaisan’s eyes drop in the Shattered realm… Was it rng or it just can’t drop there?

It can not drop there

1 Like

This build is also quite good

Which file do you use to get the best mutators?

I still like savagery upheaval+korvaak more.

You have some leveling guide bro?

Like how you usually level shaman. But this is not a beginner build. Just get an ugdebog launcher and start pew pew.

1 Like

yeah! I’m looking for some beginner build for my first character with the ranged

here you go [1.1.2.5] Beginners/Budget Vindicator,lightning Caster/2h Ranged versions could use some updates in terms of items but 95% is accurate

Many thanks, bro!

Hi Guys,

stumbled over this build and as I do like ranged I was pondering to try this out. When reading the comments on the question about leveling this build @Ulvar1 linked a Vindicator… Does this mean this Druid version is not reasenable attainable for new players? Could one just follow this build regarding skills+devotions and using gear with similar stats and farm the endgame version of it with that?

Also I do not find any beginner Druid builds in the “Builds for Beginners” compendium. Is Druid no beginner class at all?

Another question. Where can I find intel on where those items drop? Both, grimdawn.fandom & Grimtools just lists them but don’t tell me which mob/region it can drop. Or do I overlook something?

Thanks guys!

You can do druid as noob for sure but no one bothered making guide for them. You can for sure use the vindicator guide as some kind of help yes

If item is not faction or MI it is random drop

1 Like

Hey, can u specify on the “ugdebog launcher”?

Following this build, just hit lvl 100 now, and having a lot of fun! Though half of the time i play with a tanky friend.
Sniping around feels really fun and with the Wendigo Totem and the mini stun from Wind Devil I can kill most bosses. Some do 1 or 2shot me though. --> On that note - how to become more tanky? :open_mouth:

It’s my first lvl 100 char, so no fancy equipp lying in the stash. Where is the best spot to farm this gear?

Thanks!

I meant Ugdenbog sparkthrower.

Thank you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Incredible build! Did you ever consider the Ugdenbog Arcaneweave + Fire Strike to combo with Upheaval?

Finally got around to making this last night. Incredible build. Not as epic to look at as eard’s PS build, but I’ve always preferred savagery, so it suits me well. I love the fact that it can be tweaked for many different types of players as well. For example, if I was leveling a character like this, I would have feral for survival etc. Amazing build though!

2 Likes