[1.1.8.1] The Upheaval of Balance - Lightning Savagery Druid - CR 170 (3:53) SR 90

I meant Ugdenbog sparkthrower.

Thank you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Incredible build! Did you ever consider the Ugdenbog Arcaneweave + Fire Strike to combo with Upheaval?

Finally got around to making this last night. Incredible build. Not as epic to look at as eard’s PS build, but I’ve always preferred savagery, so it suits me well. I love the fact that it can be tweaked for many different types of players as well. For example, if I was leveling a character like this, I would have feral for survival etc. Amazing build though!

2 Likes

Hi forum, hi sp00ky ! I am beginner grim dawn. I really like the build.I want to do this construction I would like to ask pls leveling guide in grimtools lvl 30/60/100 thy helping

This build would be difficult to level and function the same way. You have to kee OA as high as possible and there aren’t many synergistic items for leveling savagery on gun. It would be easier for a beginner to go with Primal Strike and ugdenbog spark thrower and then respec to this later. That way you will have a lot more synergistic items along the way. If you truly want to use ranged savagery, I can make you some builds, but I would def advise PS. I’ve done it 3 or 4 times now and it’s extremely consistent

1 Like

OOh thy pls help me PS build. Big THy

If you scroll up, I believe a leveling guide is linked. I forgot to add it to the OP

1 Like

This concept is so damn powerful. I ended up trying one of my own based off your build. The damage is insane! Thanks so much for sharing your build :smiley:

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/62abqEgV

1 Like

Thanks for the build. Me just a noob playing his old good game but this is what i come up with GrimTool

click for pic and info

• I went with best +spirit / +%spirit i have on hand. While giving up 200 armor i gain 300 more spirit. Hawk saves you 10% cunning.
• I went with squishy greedy devotion map. Still physical resist is 38% with 11% lifesteal + feral hunger.
• Do myself a favor and put 1 point into Feral Hunger and bind it into tempest. Save myself from reapplying Aether Corruption on every mob. If im not mistaken its damage is 40k and 27% goes to health. So you heal 10k HP every 4 shot.
• In game Crit Damage is 103%
• Look for shaman / seer prefix on amulet, aslo shaman / trickster / vindicator prefix on chest and you are golden
• OA is 3k7 with all buff.

Screenshot taken on dummy while spamming all skill i have