[1.1.8.1] Uroboruuk - a build journal and guide for SSF Drain Essence Apostate

Levling 88-94 is kinda slow, damage feels a bit low. Just have to hold on and keep pushing until we can wear Hexlauncher gun and Aetherbolt amulet then it will be much easier :slight_smile:

Will be hard to get revered with Dreeg (I made mistake to side with Bysmiel in Normal…) so have to find some suitable shoulders for placeholder, like cronley aether shoulders or Loghorrean shoulder (OA, DA & phys res)

EDIT: I added a theorycraft of end-game gear DE uroboruuk set apsotate I can try later :slight_smile: - see conclusion and prospects section

1 Like

I just hit level 94 !!!
man that was hard, i’d say level 1-30 and 85-94 are a bit of a grind. Even with experience potions. But now we can craft and use Hexlauncher and aetherbolt pendant amulet :slight_smile:

Gonna update the build later today or tomorrow. But first I need to find better pants, I am considering starting hidden path on ultimate and just farm solael pants. That will fit nice because we need to farm SoT and solael is on the path to SoT so perfect match :slight_smile:

Quest wise we are at vanguard of the three in ultimate and reached blood grove rift.

¤ - ¤ - ¤ - ¤ - ¤ - ¤ - ¤ - ¤ - ¤ - ¤ - ¤ - ¤ - ¤ - ¤ - ¤ - ¤ - ¤ - ¤ - ¤ - ¤ - ¤ - ¤ - ¤ - ¤ - ¤ - ¤ - ¤ - ¤ - ¤ - ¤ - ¤ - ¤ - ¤ - ¤ -

EDIT first level 100 snapshot: https://www.grimtools.com/calc/M2gm6rOZ

We cradted hex launcher and aetherbolt amulet. needed to farm Kilrian souls for them. In addition I also crafted the blue gloves.

Also founddecent Solael pants, but I want one with slow res. Still no upgrade medal and shield, made some SoT runs but did not bother with shop reset trick and Ilgorr has only dropped ABB medal, one was DOPE but not for this build :smiley:

Also crafted 8 necromancer belts, blueprint from Barrowholm. Got one with rare affix and that is the one I am using right now :stuck_out_tongue:

Now I am gonna get Dreeg to revered, and get their faction shoulder. Then back to farm pants, medal and shield. Need a better ring as well, and finally change augments and components.

¤ - ¤ - ¤ - ¤ - ¤ - ¤ - ¤ - ¤ - ¤ - ¤ - ¤ - ¤ - ¤ - ¤ - ¤ - ¤ - ¤ - ¤ - ¤ - ¤ - ¤ - ¤ - ¤ - ¤ - ¤ - ¤ - ¤ - ¤ - ¤ - ¤ - ¤ - ¤ - ¤ - ¤ -

EDIT end of journal!!!
This is the “final” “budget” build for this thread I think :slight_smile:
https://www.grimtools.com/calc/D2p9lmaV

Manage to drop nice blue ring and a better Ilgorr medal.

Also made new Mortality relic - energy regen is now managable and no need of ivory talisman relic (gloves and arcane sparks energy leech will activate via weapon damage skills bat and tip of scales, at least to some degree)

Just standing on inquisitor seal, no other proc.
Improvements to be made are some more casting speed, OA and +% aether damage could be nice.

We are currently on our way to kill Loghorrean in utimate before we go to the Ashes of Malmouth stuff. And in Forgotten Gods we arrived at the Tomb of Eldritch sun rift.

We also did SR 35 just to get some more skill points. Was pretty easy.

I hope you enjoyed this journal as much as I did, gonna write up the guide a bit more (and also try to finish the aegis build guide).

Next build will be SSF two-handed cadence warder :slight_smile:

… but first I will try to reform this char into something else using items I have found on other chars. Ideas that I have collected are:

1. Allagast set “proc” build
  2. Aether Ravenous Earth build
  3. Vortex of soul and Bonemonger 2H aether ranged build

@Knife @tqFan hope you enjoyed my misery :wink:

3 Likes

congratulation!
mine still stuck on ugdenbored.
I really want to just skip it, but alas, there are some gear from them.

1 Like

Stuck in normal or elite? You want the level 65 gear?

Added a highlight video of an Steps of Torment run in case you wanna see how the build looks like when playing

Drain Essence skill got decent buffs 1.1.9.0

Also this helmet got 6% phys res to spectral binding, can be considered as good leveling helm and also budget endgame one if you happen to drop a sick rolled one Ascended Casque though build is point hungry so fettan +1 all skills is still perhaps the best option.

5 Likes

Hey everyone. Uroboruuk set blueprints is random drop?

Yes, random.

And then, what is the easiest way to get it? Farm any easy-farmable set and use transmut?

You can try that or just keep playing the game and hope the blueprint drops for a piece for you.

1 Like

Well those target farmable sets cannot be transmuted. But others can.

1 Like

Oh, damn… I see, ty

Yeah, sets like Lokarr’s can’t be transmuted precisely because you can target farm them.

1 Like

Can anyone explain me the mechanics of spectral bindings/spectral wrath? The deal is i cannot understand how does it put rr on foes. Sometimes it do just in the beginning of encounter (blueish skull apears on enemies), and sometime it is not. Why so?

Enemies have to attack you. It’s in the description of SW.

1 Like

TY, missed it somehow

Hey, beginner here. What is the attribute spread on this build? I couldnt see it i.e. Physique/Cunning/Spirit? thank you :slight_smile:

Welcome to the forum. :slightly_smiling_face:

You can; just call up the grimtools build calc for the build and then hover over the various attributes to see how many points were put into each one.

1 Like

Thank you for the welcome. Ahhh, I see. Perfect, ty :slight_smile: