[1.1.8.1] Vindictive Flame Retaliation Commando -> CR 5:00/ SR 100/ Crate boss + Ravager/ 75-76 farmer

Ulvar’s idea is good. Also,I remembered that there is Viper Sandspitter, which would mean that Blitz won’t work (but you can have a movement rune, and this is a basically a tank build-except for speed running). Everything else should work and MIs can have some fun prefixs/affixes and make farming interesting.

2 Likes

Decree dagger + Octavius armor is must have for sure, I am not sure about shoulders + amulet set, helmet still should be bis but everything is to test. However stick to advice from Ulvar, it will work on good level.

2 Likes

If use that weapon @NWCoast you need to adjust spirit.

I think Viper Sandspitter as mentioned can be better, you need no spirit for it, and it can roll up to 60% convesion, also vendor and target farmable. No +1 soldier skills but … who cares?

1 Like

OK, thanks for your help, I really appreciate it. I adjusted spirit, I’ll try the sandspitter too and play around with everything, the build seems fairly safe to experiment with as long as I don’t try Cally yet.

1 Like

Viper Sandspitter make impossible to blitz so it’s going to be much slower farmer. Build is skillpoints hungry too so Decree is better option imo.

2 Likes

is there a budget version of this build?

This change was reverted.

Can this build be played in the current patch?