[1.1.9.0] Beastcaller Conjurers - Bleeding and Chaos/Bleeding hybrid-> Crucible 4:49-5:20/ SR 115/ Callagadra 2:53-3:27 + Ravager 1:23 + Crate ~30 seconds

These gloves are very good defensive choice ofcourse. For videos I fight for every single second so I take more offensive items (I did not find it necessary either in sr75 and 100+, it’s still very easy and consistent).

1 Like

That’s cuz you are a very good pilot…i’m not :rofl:

1 Like

Took me 17 health potions to kill Calla with lazy hybrid :slight_smile: I have no idea how you managed to keep your pets alive AND kill it faster. By the time you took her down to 50% hp I had not even seen her hp bar move xD perhaps focused gaze is not worth skipping for calla.
Same with crate, you kill boss before my pets have even chugged down 5% of his hp.

You do something very wrong then or changed some important thing in build. I just destroyed crate with lazy setup in around minute with very clumsy run.

1 Like

I can double check later. Feels like I am missing something important :smiley:

Lazy setup ofcourse has lower damage due to lack of RR and 15% RR from weapon but it’s a price for less active gameplay. Crate is consistent under 1 minute without grinding for good agro rng, Ravager was killed around 2:15 with horrible run where he is not agro pets for 90% of the time, with better luck it should be under 2 minutes without problem. I don’t see how it’s possible to not even move monster’s health bar.

1 Like

I can record some vids tomorrow or something

Edit: this is the build as it is now https://www.grimtools.com/calc/r2B8pEzZ @AlkamosHater

I have the rover potions for crit dmg that I drink now and then (it tastes very good, like blueberry smoothie)

If I am not missing something important, I will try to make some videos today or tomorrow…
I think the only change is that I have other prefix on off-hand and that I did not use birbs lightning strike skill (I use that for SR for some AoE).

Lightning strike is always worth to have for easy aoe proc. Your build looks like mine so I have no idea what is going on, kinda hard to believe. Prefix on offhand do not matter that much, affixes on gear too - it can be some longer with really horrible affixes everywhere but not being able to touch boss health meant something is really not there. I did tests yesterday as I said and everything went smooth, lazy setup is absolutely viable for everything and very fast.

2 Likes

Hey, which version is best / safest for hc? Thx :hugs:

Build got +7 to hellhound and +3 to hellfire with patch on hybrid build, pretty good for pet survivability and more points aswell.

What potions are used for fighting Callagadra?

You can see it in the green text in the video. The grim internals interface

1 Like

I never beat Crate before today and just did it with the lazy bleeder build (dont have the rings for the chaos). This build is nuts. First time doing SR65 with this build and was time for the bosses, I was like “wait thats it?” after they went down. Cant wait to try the non lazy version and hopefully hybrid soon.

Hello guys,
Is there an alternative to the amulet? Thank you.

This should work: Zaria's Pendant - Items - Grim Dawn Item Database

Ideally, you want pet affixes.

is there any change on 1.1.9.2 patch?

and 1.1.9.3 ? :smiley:

Also curious if this is the best double doggo built at this point. Just looking for an easy double briar :slight_smile: