[1.1.9.0] Dead Metheny - Physical BA Deathknight [SR90] [4.45 Crucible] [Ravager, Avatar]

The belt and relic are not used to cap resistances (in fact you wanna OVERcap them aswell to prevent resistance debuffs on you to make you take too much damage and die)

The belt gladiator is used to convert vitality damage to physical (extra life steal on tip of scales devo proc) also it has nice OA increase.

Relic deathstalk is used for resistance reduction on the monsters, so you deal more damage to them.

1 Like

Thank you for the infos Ulvar1, I knew there was something I wasn’t understanding properly.
Said that, isn’t the twohander we are already using in this build (the Celestial Halberd) already converting Vitality to Physical?

Only on the blade arc skill, as I mentioned, you also have healing via the tip of scales devotion.

1 Like

I’m still pretty new and was wondering if you have some order or guide on how to get these devotions you have listed. I tried to figure it out on my own and it made my brain hurt lol.

Yellow Point
Assassin’s Blade
Pather
Lion
Scales
Stag
Remove Lion&Yellow point
Toad
Ulzaad
Throne
5 points in Azraaka
Wolverine
Purple Point
6 points in Oleron

you dont need to apologise for being new. thats how most people learn about anything - they ask questions.

as for your question - pretty much what Ulvar said.

what you could change about the build though - is taking cronley ring instead of gargabol. i haven’t tried it, so maybe it’s worth it. (and the former should be much easier to grind)

1 Like

If in this build i switch Krieg for Bloodrager set, will it fare better? Or i should farm everything in my current build and only then switch to the Bloodrager set?

I am loving this build, however, I think I am doing something really wrong. Should I be as energy starved as I am, I just find myself teetering the bottom 5% of the energy bar most of the time.

did you take scales?
it should solve most mana problems

Somehow I did not, let me check that out… More to come!

Scales fixed everything, thanks!

I have almost everything for the build, so i decided to assemble it. I still have some spare skillpoints with my build. Where should i put them, before i assemble the last version.

Are the rings fine, or should i switch to gargabol? I know i don’t have all components/augments. I need to do a bit of farming to craft all of them and then i will do the augments, depending what holes i would have left.

I see that movement speed is not overcapped and slow resist is not capped, shouldn’t i use mark of the traveller instead in boots? ALso, do i understand correctly that the bloodied crystals in the rings are used for DA, since bleeding resist is highly overcapped?

you need black matriarch ring, but those rings are fine.
movespeed is overcapped both in your calc and link in the first post.
slow res is capped via craft.

1 Like

it’s not overcapped in my game though, at least it does not state so.

What about the skill points?

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/4VxrPkpN

like this, when you acquire deathstalker copy the skill distribution from the builds itself.

1 Like

game can not show overcap in run speed sadly :frowning:

1 Like

Hello,

Thank you for your guide.

DK is better than Warlord for this build?

yes it is, warlord provides nothing for physical BA.

1 Like

Nothing is perhaps an exageration.
RR from guardians, ascension, precense of virtue (oa, reflect reduction).
Its just that DK offers more, especially with that MI weapon with its conversions and flat damage from necro.

3 Likes

Hello,

On the weapon, why Seal of Blade over Seal of Might?