[1.1.9.0] KaosKats V2 Taking pets to the Darkside || 5.18 Cruci ||

No test yet. for Cru I must said Cru monster like paper,
depend AOE of build have lot or not. if not will Laborious.

1 Like

You know, I just had a thought. What about Dirge of Arkovia as relic? Iā€™m pretty sure it does both phys and vit (or just a shitton of vit) which will get converted to chaos. Skeleton Monstrosity also has insane stats and decent abilities.

Downside is other than the pet itself, the relic doesnā€™t offer much

thoughts?

2 Likes

Maya was telling me same thing, I should try it outā€¦ Since i started dabbling into this she has kept me busy :rofl:

1 Like

Meanwhile, 12 min Naked Crucible with Extra Spawns.

My computer atm is not good enough to record video without fps drops and my internet is also pretty bad. But I still got pics, though without any indication of time. But you can play test it yourselves if you donā€™t want to simply take my word for it.

Pic:

1 Like

Thats awesome thank you maya, Gunna have to try naked cruci and play SR some more

1 Like

Wellā€¦ my tests with the build are all complete. If anyone wants me to test anything else related to this, Let me know and I will. But for the time being I shall leave you guys with how I genuinely feel about this after playing it since yesterday.

Iā€™ve done what I swore an oath to God years ago to never do. Iā€™ve created someone who makes overpowered Pet builds. And in that purpose, I was successful. Iā€™ve done this because, philosophically, I was sympathetic to his aim. I can tell you, with no ego or deception, this is the finest build I have played. If, on your journey, should you encounter God, God will be devoured by an angry mob of pets.

5 Likes

Thanks for kind words and all the help maya

1 Like

Quality :smiley:

2 Likes

This build is amazing. I could never get pet builds to work since Iā€™m horrible at micromanaging my pets so they tend to die faster than I can re-summon them. But that doesnā€™t seem to be an issue with this build. Pets are so much tankier than with other builds, and I have no idea why. Iā€™ve literally been farming 75-76 without pet attack even assigned to a key.

3 Likes

Makes me extremely happy to see stuff like that, Very happy you enjoy it and thanks for the kind words

2 Likes

Haha, 3 double rares? ā€¦aaaaand Iā€™m out. Not really, I donā€™t think you absolutely need all of those and still come out with a decent build. Might be more difficult to max Briarthorn though.

1 Like

Correct, I tried making a variation of it without any greens but it really does need salazar, Keeping him in the rotation with primal spirit is just real nice.
Im sure the affixes could be whatever though.

Salazar is easy just charge at him and done

Btw put some leveling skills so it will be easier, I went pets early and they died hard

Any updates?

1 Like

No sir I been busy with my breakers. Maybe I come back to pets after a bit

1 Like

Updated with new crucible run, item changes

2 Likes

RIP Yeti. You will be missed image

3 Likes

Kaoskat by crittrain is slightly different then fluffy squishy. Which is better/more fun?

Depends what you wanna do, if you dont use gdstash mayas are alot more friendly.