[1.1.9.0] Pure Soldier [HC] Beginner Forcewave 1-75 Leveling Guide + Endgame Options and Class Combos

Different affixes have different level requirements, even at similar breakpoints. Let’s say an item can drop at 40. The level 40-ish corresponding affixes might be 36 or 44 or 40. This can result in a level 40 item having a higher requirement because it happened to get a 40-range affix.

where does this chestplate drop Devil's Cage Hauberk - Items - Grim Dawn Item Database it does not say anywhere

Thank you for the guide, it is helpful for someone like me who doesn’t play often and likes to come back to this game. I have been enjoying this build a lot. 2 things I wasn’t sure of, that would be helpful to add to the guide, is which Relics to use, and how do you farm the Obsidian War Cleaver for level 30 and 40?

1 Like

I believe I usually farm them in the last act of the base game. The necropolis and surrounding areas.

If an item doesn’t show a drop location then that means it’s a random drop from anything.