[1.1.9.0] Skelemancer Cabalist -> Crucible 5:08/ SR 100/ Ravager + Mogdrogen + Crate/ 75-76 farmer

Really great results and nice plot twist with Rattosh devotion!

Make them skeletons dance!

Children Collide - Skeleton Dance - YouTube

2 Likes

Nice! This puts the skeleton gimp myth to rest. Many non-pet builds can also take forever with Cally - so imho this is not as build-limiting as many peeps think. Kudos for testing it thoroughly.

1 Like

Step 1 seems to be: Don’t use Lost Souls Set…

6 Likes

Pet builds are ded

14 skeletons, reminds of the golden diablo 2 era - where the concept lagomancer was thing :wink:

1 Like

dusk’s HC variant uses Lost souls tho :thinking:
and that did high sr too (don’t think mentioned celestials tho)
i just find it so puzzling tho they are so “stronk”/sturdy here @_@

Necros: “what is dead may never die” :smiling_imp: :ghost:

1 Like

That is not in 1.1.9.0. And they have been sturdy enough to do almost everything except Cally. Eg: Skulls & Bones - Pet Cabalist

They only fall (or “fell”) short when compared to other pet builds

Compared to previous patch, yes. Nothing has changed item wise except nerfs to sets. Most of the builds will perform even better in 1.1.8.1.

Maybe not this one since base skeletons got buffed and this doesn’t use Lost Souls…

4 Likes

Perform better you mean broken? Yes agree.

Yes, just like 99% of non pet builds out there.

3 Likes

Yeah all my builds are broken :smiley:

Hello.Can the Death’s gate be used with the corruptor? They also have no conflict and damage unity.

Sorry but I do not understand?

1 Like

no%E8%BF%B7%E5%A4%B1
Sorry, I didn’t express it clearly. Please look at this. Maybe the result is bad, but their compatibility is very high。

I’ll have to see how it handles SR later, but at least Crucible wise, 06:30 isn’t a bad time at all, especially for Lost Souls Cabalist. Having no CDR is a real bummer, but the buffed Hellhounds really help the Skeletons handle situations a lot better than they used to.

It’s clear Lost Souls won’t be as good as Guardian of Death’s Gate, but Hellhound’s buffed enough so that Lost Souls is not nearly as much of a meme as it used to be.

2 Likes

Can work for sure but I think no-set version will work better due to all these bonuses and helmet.

I did single test with Lost Souls in Crucible, died at 4:40 mark in 170 because I did not use any auguments so had undercapped resistances, wanted to check damage only :face_with_raised_eyebrow: I don’t know how this set is going to work outside crucible but for speedrunning it’s good.

2 Likes

Thank you for your reply.

I ran SR 80-83 to see how it holds up - running all the way to SR85 is too much of a slog for me to do in one sitting, but I would give it - my build at least - a ceiling of SR85. It has very good DPS when you can focus your fire on one target, but against someone like Gravathul with the infinite fumble pools, Skeletons tend to drop easily. Thankfully, not easily enough that you can’t replace them, but it’s still something I’d caution against. Still, being able to beat the likes of Shattered Gargobol and Shattered Sentinel is not an easy feat, and for the Skeletons to do as well as they did, earns a kudos in my book.

I’m extremely surprised - to say the least - that I did this without Giants Blood or any restoration outside of BoD and Health potions. Hellhounds are very good at keeping threat - all I did was refresh DEE for Shepherd’s and the occasional CoF to make sure the RR applies for the full 9-10 seconds. It’s practically @Maya levels of laziness in that all I had to do was press 2 buttons and I win; I’m much more used to piano pet builds with 7-8 different skills on rotation, lol.

4 Likes

5 Likes

some skill point may need change.
DA is low, but SC , ehhhhhh :smile: theurgist can change to stalwart affix

3 Likes

how long is very long?

Tfw Skeletons of all things got me to update the game…

I am actually Curious as well now…

1 Like