[1.1.9.0] Skelemancer Cabalist -> Crucible 5:08/ SR 100/ Ravager + Mogdrogen + Crate/ 75-76 farmer

:sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

Current results with Lost Souls: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LI7_SpJ0Jr4

Shattered mutator so can do faster probably, also Crate destroyed in around 20 seconds, lucky run should be better.

3 Likes

wait, are skelemongs OP now ? image

:rofl:

2 Likes

They are defaulted to “normal” stance and you can’t put them to “aggressive”. I said this is the single most annoying thing about skellies about a year ago already and it’s imo one of the main reason why they have been considered bad for a long time compared to other pets. Imo they should be on “aggressive” stance by default. They are meant to be “disposable” pets anyway, so it only makes sense they should behave aggressively, too.

@AlkamosHater Great build btw! Love to see skellies finally rock this hard!

4 Likes

Skelemongs are even more OP with Lost Souls, already sub5 crucible and sr110 (well, very hard, multiple deaths, spent like 1 hour into boss room, massive cheesing but who cares :rofl:). Maybe tomorrow I will post my version, Dusk already did sr100 on hardcore so I am sure concept is really okay.

@RektbyProtoss Thank you and I agree. Skeletons agro range was extremaly annyoing but it’s more feelable into high SR when I wanted to stay almost offscreen. Worst range from “pets” are fake-ones like guardians/blade spirits. It is literally set to uber-defense stance.

@Purlpo I do not have reddit account so I will answer there, no, build do not need gear swaps vs Fabius if you don’t go into sr 100 and “camera abuse” do not work anymore - and it was not necessary before for pets either, Dusk was doing all his pushes without this exploit.

2 Likes

Looking forward to the post of your Lost Souls version! I’ve been following this guide for awhile (SkeleWraith Lost Souls Cabalist) by sigatrev so I’m curious to see what your gear, skill, and devotion changes would be.

1 Like

This is the build: https://www.grimtools.com/calc/O2GnlY5N
Guide with videos should be done tommorrow

3 Likes

alkamos do you need giant’s blood?
i think you can make more “offensive” devo map swapping to Fiend and using Nighttalon, possibly even panther/hawk (tho it loses 10% pierce from wolverine if including all 3)
was also thinking possibly Raven(instead of hawk) to get the flat lightning (fully converted to vit on rings) :thinking:
how often do you get hit/where giant heals you, would it be detrimental to lose?

Behemoth is very usefull on pets, it adds a lot of survivality. Skeletons do not taunt enemies well so I wouldn’t change it for few % possible damage, you can get hit pretty often if you are not careful :smile:

2 Likes

Someone should suggest it for 1.1.9.1 :yum:

I am finally having fun playing with Skeletons since… well, pretty much forever. Would love to see longer leash range for them as well.

OP or not, I am having more fun with them than even Birbs. I don’t know how much nostalgia is playing a part, but it brings me back to Diablo2 days.

4 Likes

mayhaps we’ve got some more “variety Bones” builds incoming ? :thinking: :yum:

2 Likes

Overall last time I have more fun with pets than ever, skeletons especially that I was always failing to do well. Altough vs celestials they are more stresfull than briars or birds due to worse taunt.

1 Like

I have lightning boners in mind :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

I started playing couple days ago and this is my first build. Could you please tell what is the best devotion’s points order?

Where do I farm the helmet?

Hey, ehm so I know very little about pet builds. Maybe conjurer a bit but thats it. What is spawn weight?

Basically the chance for different type of skeletons to be summoned.

Like, you have the base skeletons, archers, mages and those skeletal knights (or whatever they are called).

It is a skeleton only mechanic.

1 Like

Do you know how Grim Tools work?

Ah I got it. Thanks for the nudge to go back and look.

1 Like

I’m having fun making this build right now, but not maxed out or anything. I was just messing with devotions for the fun of it… is Dryad’s blessing pretty required to stay alive with the healing later on?

Here is what I messed around and changed if anyone cares to look and comment:

Had to move a couple things to pick up the Staff of Ratosh, but dropping Dryad’s I’d imagine is the most significant. I was just imagining without lifesteal, etc. that it’s pretty important for the healing…

Edit: Also, in the original build, why pickup Eel instead of Hound? Since hound gives yourself some armor and your pets %life, and dropping the 1 extra blue doesn’t matter.