[1.1.9.0] Terror insufferable - Chaos Retaliation Witchblade [sr+][vid][mi]

ye that was my bad, i’m so used to mentally referring to them as shields since i know it’s actually a weapon :sweat_smile:
-obviously habit doesn’t comes off so well in “conversation” :confounded:

either way, interesting build, hybrid approach or not :+1: always cool to look inside the minds of other people

1 Like

Terror strikes back!

After some break from original build, I used @Ulvar1 and @XandeRoot ideas to make this setup https://www.grimtools.com/calc/lV7OaP5V. Now it is truly Chaos Retaliation one :smile:. Unfortunately, I lost Rah’Zin set and AA replacer with it. So dealing with non-melee enemies is a little bit annoying. Anyway, it can facetank Ravager and even beat SR 75+ in time :roll_eyes:. Here are videos, as usual.

About “hybrid” setup. After some recent heavy nerfs to Retaliation, I cannot say for sure if it is still viable or needs to be remade like an ordinary S&B fighter. Should I rework this topic then? Or just add Grimtools link? Or use reserved topic? What would be the best?.. :thinking:

1 Like

::facetanks Ravager::

Not so meme now is it? XD One question though: does terrify retaliation from Dying God bother you at all?

1 Like

Eh, non-meme Retal builds facetank Ravager easily and kill him in 30 seconds :grin:.

Sometimes. But in most cases weak-willed enemies die fast anyway and strong ones do not care. Also, it is thematical :slightly_smiling_face:. And I could not fit Abomination with Menhir in one Devotion tree.