[1.1.9.1] Beginner's Vitality Reaper

I can still remember the times when I had several toons rocking in TQIT challanges you hosted Medea… :smiley:

The challenges are still there for you and anyone else who wants to try them.

not too much time nowadays, but soon, in 6 months - 1 year I will retire and have more time to play hopefully!

You can check out my stat distribution in GT
It’s 65 / 5 / 25.

Cunning is necessary to wear crossbows and demonslayer pistol later on.
For an endgame level 94 crossbow you’d need 572 cunning, minus 10% because I have Hawk devotion, so ~515 is needed.

Spirit is required to wear caster offhands and since I expect people to switch to Demonslayer set, which means they’ll be using either Mythical Grasp of the Dead, Mythical Contagion or Groble’s Death Effigy, I adapted the build so that people following it didn’t need to spend a reset potion.

The rest of stats goes into physique to have some beef.

Go with Death Vigil since they have neat ring for the build.
As for Barrowholm I recommend to befriend them on first and/or second difficulty, level them up all the way, stockpile all their augments of interest and then betray them on Ultimate. Namadea’s medal is pretty good before you get your hands on Mark of Consumption
Cults are whatever, you’re expected to cap reputation with all of them.

ok, got it TY!

Damn, warden on veteran is nightmare…need to switch to normal for the fight :wink:

He’s a pain on veteran for many builds, a bit surprised it’s the case for this one though.
You can also just remove the PB transmuter and swap points from Heart Seeker into main skill, and kill him with bleed from distance.

hmm…I wouldnt be myself if I didnt mess something up :slight_smile: u know, noob me :smiley:

reverted to normal, killed him np…

back to vet now !

ehh…so I cheated a little :wink:

I am cconfused…for the beginning what weapon do I focus on?

which one is better of the two?

damn it :wink:

thank you!

btw, dual wielding nightblade would be viable (by my noob standards), based on this tree:

1 Like

Implying why I didn’t recommend it to you in our pm discussion?
It’s because it felt awkward since you requested it to be non-complicated on game mechanics side of things.

It just looks cool on paper :smiley:

tearing through mobs on PB now :smiley:

In case you’re interested.

Rookie numbers :kissing_heart: tragically, I’m still crap.

1 Like

Hello. I would like to thank you for posting this build. I’m not really new to the game but i lack experience to build character myself and i love to use the build for the begining. Honstly it s pretty good and well balanced with cc and debuff which makes the build very sturdy as you said yourself.
I have a hard time to find beginner build that suit me so i hope you’ll post some more.

4 Likes

Hello Stupid_Dragon. Thanks for a build. Nice to see ranged beginner build for a change.

Got a question about relics. Since you don’t mention any in guide after rover talisman.

I can see in final build you have Torment. Is it the best budget one? From T2 relics I can also craft Mortality. Would guess that is better. In T3 I have also blueprints for Impurity and Uroboruuk’s reaping - but those don’t sound so good.

Do you have any tips? Thanks.

It only has ranged vibes, gameplay-wise it’s a caster :stuck_out_tongue:

I think that Necromancer relics are overall of lesser priority because having +1 to Necromancer won’t actually affect your damage much. What you would actually want is +1 to Nightblade, but there is no Nightblade relic with %vitality damage. Which is why I’d prefer a relic that has %vitality and has -%vitality RR. Being a single class RR vitality build it benefits a lot from extra RR from gear. Which is why it’s Torment rather than Mortality, Impurity and Uroboruuk’s Reaping. The planned upgrade for Torment is actually Necrosis. Alternatively, Serenity as the more defensive option would make sense too.

1 Like

RR is important on budget builds without Demoslayer set, cause you lack the same type of punch and mods. For end game Impurity is the best relic for this build (no %decay is kinda bad though) and proc also boosts defense.

1 Like

As a beginner, I find it really difficult in moving ,I hope there is a suggestion in Displacement skills.

Hmm… What if we use some Melee weapon on Weapon Swap to be able to use Shadow Strike?
I’d of course make a 1-button macro → (Weapon Swap, Shadow Strike, Weapon Swap) :thinking: