[1.1.9.1] exCiting! 103s Sand scion - by Oppressor

Oppresssor - Sand scion

As the video shown, a new oppressor build, no consumable involved, using physical damage. :wink:

A friend of mine archived this just one hour ago. Grim dawn Physical Family got another strong boy !

Happy ! :smiley:

( Do not have a grimtools link for now. Creator of the build do mentioned the powerful, impressive constellation : Attak Seru.

Updata: Grim tools link https://www.grimtools.com/calc/4NOymy4V

All elemental damage converted to physical , most aether damage converted to physical.

Physical resistance reduce 127%.

2 Likes

New to the forum, not learned how to post image yet.

Pity can’t share you more images though.:sweat_smile:

We have something along those lines here [1.1.8.1] Physical Caster Sentinel -> Crucible 5:05/ SR 100/ Ravager 1:30 + Crate
@AlkamosHater credits @Valinov for an Oppressor variant in this thread so I guess your friend was ninja’d by, as always, Valinov :laughing:

First reply on crate forum !:wink: Thx.

Sentinel build was impressive.

@tqFan Don’t know how the sentinel build run, did sentinel use Attak Seru?:laughing:

No, pretty standard Physical devo. Seru is pretty cool for sure and worth checking such build out.
I’ve tried GDStashing / theorycrafting some other Physical Guardian variants for fun very impressed by this build:

Some of them only doable in GDStash, not in a legit way.

1 Like

:stuck_out_tongue: Physical fans too.

Just learned how to upload image.:stuck_out_tongue:

And the constellations. @tqFan

1 Like

@NavLord I scratched my beard for a moment because I couldn’t find Reduced Target’s Resistances, forgot it’s on Smite. Looks cool. Nice Phys Res and armor. I also like using Bear for healing. Scales pretty well if you rush into a group of enemies.

I also made an Oppressor yesterday (for Crucible).
@Valinov Is it similar to your build? I buffed up RE with Soulcatcher and fit in 4p Krieg for flavor :slight_smile:
I’ll be only testing it if it’s different than yours (I mean RE for the most part) otherwise not going to waste my time.

@tqFan Imaging big beard player.:laughing:

The build actually has a former version, with less aether conversion, (maybe less advanced), constructed by other player in community.

Creator of former version had a whole post explaining details…… Core trick was :

1. Source of Base damage

All chaos, element and vitality damage converted by Sword of Beronath and Gladiator belt, and gain huge base damage promotion.
High-level Soul Harvest + Osyr’s enchant + Dread Armor of Azragor provides a total of about 380 base damage points, making the base damage a scary number. As a comparison, the base damage provided by WarLord’s full-level Death Melody is just around 220.

2.Source of AOE damage

Get four guardian of empyrion through the Magi Visage + double Lifegiver ring. Considering that all basic damage is converted, choose to use the weapon% damage constellations. Bull Rush+Shifting Sand +Small gold hammer(Targo) makes the AOE also reach an extremely good panel.

3.Choose a good Shield

For any damage type, final damage = weapon base damage * damage bonus * resistance reduction bonus. For physical damage, it is also necessary to introduce an influence on armor passing efficiency ,which does not affect the final conclusion.That is, there is an equilibrium optimal solution for base damage, bonus and resistance reduction.
For oppressor shield , balance of base damage bonus and resistance reduction Should Be Restored.
List four excellent shield option for physical build:
1.Siege Breaker (skill, base damage, grant strong offensive skill
2.Kalis’ka’s Harvest (The highest bonus
3.Stonewall Defender (extra resistance reduction
4.Meat Shield (High Base damage ,strong survive skill, No physical resistance

By the way, defensive side is quite enough, not too much DA required.

Seru was a strong constellation, when elemental&aether damage converted, that’s a whole lot of base damage, verrrrry good at killing single target, such as Ravager, Sandscion, beast god.

Welcome to the forum!

1 Like