[1.1.9.1] Rimetongue Pierce Grenado Saboteur (SR 75, 6:50 Crucible)

Hi everyone. This is a pierce Grenado build revolving around around Gildor’s Pulverizer and Rimetongue set.

Rimetongue%20Saboteur%20stats

GRIMTOOLS CLICK ME

Performance
SR 75 run : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbdzBzj8Ns8
6:51 Crucible run : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkXq5nvZsAI

Did around 6 succesful Crucible runs, all slightly below 7:00. Yes I used pharma because I’m bad, sue me. A better pilot may be able to cut some seconds but that’s the best I can do.
SR boss room is often very hard. Kaisan is a nightmare on this build.

Gear
Core of the build is Rimetongue+Gildor’s Pulverizer. Full elemental to pierce is achieved with belt. Double Malmouth Seal is used to reach 24/16 Blade Spirits.

I used Grava’s pants to get more ranks in Night’s Chill. However, Kuba’s pants with +3 to High Impact are better for Grenado damage. Reaper’s pants with +3 to Blade Spirit would allow the use of Bladetwister’s Signet, but resists would be harder to balance.

Devotion
This is the best setup I was able to come up with. Azrakaa’s on Blade Trap isn’t ideal, but it was still better than having Twin Fangs on Blade Trap. Blades of Wrath on Grenado is a significant part of the dps.

Conclusion
Very fragile and dependent on random Grenado resets. High risk, low reward :sweat_smile: but fun and challenging to play.

8 Likes

High risk, low reward sounds fun! Could you please send me the save file? Thanks!

_Grenadont.zip (746.4 KB)
I believe that’s how it works.
It was pointed out to me that Chains of Nightfire + Bladetwister signet + Bloodfeast medal alongside Unknown Soldier constellation was most likely better, but I haven’t tried it yet so here’s the original.

1 Like

Looks like the power of Blade Trap is strong! But yeah, there’s barely any skill points around to use things that you really want to use (such as Vindictive Flame + Ulzuin’s Wrath), but glad to see that Pierce Rimetongue Saboteur is somewhat doable, even if with great difficulty.

1 Like