For people who wants more blood…
I actually made this build as experience so I can give feedback on bleeding side of the Blood Knight set and various other vitality/bleeding items such as Howl of the Wendigo, Crimson Spike, Bloodrender, Ravager’s Bite so people can build around those like DW melee vitaliy/bleeding trickster, reaper, warder, death knight or ritualist. For now this build will be worse with Death Knight, weird with Ritualist since why not use bloodrager? I also tried to make WH and Trickster but again things got real tricky. But having alternatives and creativity, that’s why we are playing this game. Thanks devs for their unlimited support to the GD.
Images from the game with perma buffs and Howl of the Mogdrogen proc
PS: Helmet and Medal crafted with armor, Weapon with %physical. Better to have all in physique for some more cunning investment.
- Full BK set for all benefits.
- Medal and Shield for extra bleed on BA(better to have keeper prefix for resistances) and Unchained Might for %20 WD modifier.
- Tranquil Mind for slow resist and Primal Bond points also allows you not to invest any point in spirit. Because of low OA/DA I couldn’t use a legendary bleeding belt so Bloodletter prefix is important for OA and bleed damage.
- Massacre for the great proc but if I had more chaos resist, then I would go for Oleron’s Wrath since soldier side is the needy part of the build.
- I used 2x Deathlord’s Band but having one Ring of Orissia probably result better, couldn’t test that since I don’t have it
I really sit on the fence while testing the build. In the end I decide to stick with Rattosh. You can’t give up Scales it’s crucial to build’s survival and BA sustain is bad without rattosh.
Yet when you wanna keep both you can’t even get Falcon to have one more bleeding source. Plus build doesn’t have enough OA for living shadows and since it’s not a pierce build their sustain doesn’t help. So it was either Rattosh or Falcon+Unknown Soldier while keeping the scales; I went with the Rattosh to be safe. It worked well with Counter Strike and Scales.
It’s ‘‘ish’’ because you do hardly. Even on this single shard run extra bleeding resist; I died a few times. And while progressing to 85 I maybe died like 20-25 times so 85 possible with sheer dedication. Higher? Doubt it. It’s okay at 75-76, not the fastest nor the safest but it becomes easy when you learn what build can do and can’t.
It’s a fun build surprisingly, it’s like my second S&B build, but first one was existed a brief moment 2200 hours or something ago It’s also my first bleeding build! so I’m sure it can me improved but it has the limit of ‘‘One-hand Blade Arc’’. As I said if this build was Death Knight, it would hardly do 75-76. I benefit the extra RR and damage from Shaman side.
Please increase the flat damage values on one-hand blade arc items.
And add some Weapon Damage to Counter Stike. Maybe some Bleeding Damage to Bone Harvest, since there are items that supports the concept but I’ll make a seperate thread for all of these.
Thanks for reading any comment is welcome.