This is a fairly tanky Necromantic scythe melee cabalist that brings quite good damage. It’s a lot of fun teleporting from group to group reaping souls with scythe and spells. It is a wide-arcing mostly-melee build with a few powerful ranged spells to clear out groups of trash and afflict dots to enemies.
Facetanking through SR 75, very comfy:
Key features include:
- 44.6k weapon damage
- Reaping Arc
- Reap Spirit and Bone Harvest for ranged attacks
- Highest crit is 657k so far
- 34% Lifesteal
- ~120k Vitality Decay dps
- A whole bunch of pets following you for the gram shots ;D
- Ill Omen (28% reduced dmg) + Possession (16% damage reduction) for a comfy, tanky time
- Ill Omen + Wendigo’s Mark for constant AOE lifesteal across the battlefield
- Call of the Grave for +10% OA, +15% crit damage, +115% vitality damage
- Mark of Torment for additional damage reduction when required
Concerns of the Build:
- Resistances balanced using green MIs.
- Aside from Stun res, nonexistant CC resistance.
- Slow movement speed.
- Fashion movement rune instead of practical movement rune.