[1.1.9.4] [HC] [Vid] Non-Set | Lightning Pet | Conjurer | Familiar version update

Conjurer, Level 100 (GD 1.1.9.4) - Grim Dawn Build Calculator (grimtools.com)

Vid SR 75 - 76

GT Rare item affix base on game. u can choice any affix in game

4 Likes

1 Like

Nice, classic and fun. The easiest option to beat HC :slight_smile:
IMHO… :vulcan_salute:

Welcome back

really nice one dusk, good way to start of the new year :ok_hand:

wouldn’t stormcaller relic be real good here since it applies aura that affect pets?
or speed bonus+swarmlings just better?

Actually, I don’t like offensive devotion, cause of HC mode. but some SC player can try and change it.

Happy new year :grinning:

u mean skill stormcaller‘s pact ?

Think he means Eye of the Storm. Though, I’d say Primal Instinct is far stronger here. Pet attack speed, 5 more pets with fairly high full converted base damage + more flat piled onto them from existing buffs/auras beats out the 24-65 Lightning damage and +150% Lightning damage to your pets. Especially as you don’t have a ton of pets to begin with to multiply those bonuses compared to builds with Skeletons, Ghol glove spiders or other niche gear pieces like Sanar’Siin/Black Scourge that can stack them up.

1 Like

u r right,
the build half damage from 5 swarmlings pets, cant change to other relic
without more pets , stormcaller base lightning damage useless.

2 Likes

How do I start off leveling this? I usually begin any new save by getting 5-10 devotion points in Crucible, so I’m just wondering what skills I should take to make farming the Crucible quicker.

I’m new btw, started last week and I really like pet builds like Ritualist and Conjurer

This is conjurer new start video,take a simple watch, u will know how to start.
https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1N741177EH/

Can it do any of the celestials?

yes, Callagadra need change to Beast set.

Conjurer, Level 100 (GD 1.1.9.4) - Grim Dawn Build Calculator (grimtools.com)

only skill change , devotion not change
I think hellhound version better, but if u like to play familiar, can try this