Runes are awesome.
- Amulet: Pierce Kalastor conduit is the core of the build
- Shield: I’m using this shield for the skill mod to RoK. Flat rr allows me to skip Scales devotion. With physical resistance prefix I’m tanky enough to skip Inquisitor Seal completely. I also used a lvl 84 version to spend less points in physique.
- Medal: Mark of Kalastor is a no-brainer for the powerful skill mod.
- Chest: A rarely used item but fits perfectly here with +2 Artifact Handling and +2 Blade Spirits which allows me to reach 24/16 BS without Nightblade belt or relic.
- Belt, gun and ring for full ele to pierce conversion. Rune of Hagarrad and Blade Spirits are also fully converted to pierce.
- Relic: Vengeance is BiS for +1 Inquisitor, defensive stats and racial damage to undead.
- Helm: Ravager for +1 skills, health and cdr.
Quick Lokarr kill with rune stacking
[188.8.131.52] Pierce Runes Infiltrator vs Lokarr - YouTube
Ravager of Minds
[184.108.40.206] Pierce Runes Infiltrator vs Ravager of Minds - YouTube
Unfortunately I had already killed Mogdrogen with that character so I haven’t been able to fight him.
Relatively comfortable Sr 75-76 farmer if you stack runes before engaging large packs and bosses.
Here’s a clip from SR 76
[220.127.116.11] Pierce Runes Infiltrator SR 76 Boss Room - YouTube
I’ve been able to push until SR 90. Boss room can be very easy or very hard depeding on who you get. Here’s a half easy, half very hard with not so great mutators.
[18.104.22.168] Pierce Runes Infiltrator SR 90 Boss Room - YouTube
While I’m not a particularly efficient crucible pilot compared to some other players on this forum, I was able to consistently beat 151-170 around 5:30.
Here’s my 5:19 run, a personal record for me
[22.214.171.124] Pierce Runes Infiltrator 5:19 Crucible - YouTube
Horn of Gandarr explanation
Study of the Horn of Gandarr was forbidden for centuries due to its mind shattering properties, but desperation called it into use when High Inquisitor Serenir utilized the Horn to great effect while singlehandedly taking on an occult coven. The cultists turned upon each other in confusion, allowing Serenir to finish off the stragglers with ease. This earned the Inquisitor a commendation and the Horn was later replicated by the Luminari scholars for field use, though with reduced potency.
Credits: Thanks to all the season 3 league team. The heroic death of my RoK paladin made me crave more rune play and inspired this build.
Any feedback is welcome