[1.1.9.4] The Whirling Devil - Vitality EoR Sentinel [SR 95+] [Ravager 1:31, Mogdrogen 2:00, Crate of Entertainment 1:11] [lightning-quick SR 75-76 farm]

Maybe first import your character to Grim Dawn Build Calculator
Perhaps something is wrong with it.

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/lNkDGMq2 - far from perfect, but can farm SR75-76…I got 9 mins then boom one shotted…
My problem is getting one-shotted by ugdenbog hero monsters such as Gargabol final form and also theres this mad queen, those terrors haunts me and I know, git gud haha

The build looks good.

Mad Queen - make sure your Ghoul, Ascension and Haunted Steel are not on cooldown.
If you activate them (well Ghoul will activate itself if needed) after the start of the fight, I don’t see what you shouldn’t be able to facetank her. Maybe even not all of them are needed. If you’d like to see Ghoul cooldown, you can use Grim Internals.

Gargabol - it’s just how it is. The volcano shotgun are deadly and you should avoid them / not fight with them under your feet. Well there are many builds that can facetank it for sure but it’s not something you should expect with your average good build. In some other build Reaper Gargabol Iron Maiden Main 28 CS - YouTube I can facetank basically everything but I need to be dodging Gargabol volcanoes anyway

Thank you for giving this random stranger your time, I’ll try this and spit on those motherfuckers