[1.1.9.5] Deceiver - Elemental Doom Bolt with -100% cooldown (cr, sr 85+, Callagadra)

it’s 2k850 with “deadly aim” proc
and i got “-75 DA” with CoF

1 Like

I tend to neglect the deadly aim bonus in that oa region. Since you need to crit for it to proc…

so 2495 OA and -75 DA is not enough to proc deadly aim frequently anymore?
it’s huge difficult gap between when the last time i play and the game nowaday

You’ll proc less frequently especially on nemesis etc. Possible you can live with it. You’re not physical after all. Didn’t take a look at your crit dmg just yet. I’d say don’t bother if you have to sacrifices too much for a higher oa.

This stats should be enought for ultimate campaign, but not for superbosses and high lvl shards, if it is important for you

Well I finally got a chance to use the 1 of the pile of Voidsoul sets I have. I’m no builder so I look for builds that use the stuff I’ve never tried. This is 1 of the most fun and satisfying builds I’ve tried out of a 100 or so.
To me it’s like WW1 mass artillery and ice minefields in the Grim Dawn world. I can still improve it with a better medal and dagger, but it’s pretty good right now. It’s hilarious to Banzal charge into totem mobs and give them the Verdun treatment.

Thanks for posting this.

Edit: I forgot to mention that you had a point in the modifier to Word of Renewal…Word of Arms, which only works for 2 handed weapons.

2 Likes

Nice build, couple of questions, any reason you use runeward instead of something like mageguard?

Also what is the component on the shield doing for you?

I don’t remember about runeward :roll_eyes: :thinking: …may be bacause of good trigger.
Component on the shield for block recovery.

I recently tried this build by first deceiver and I really love this.