[1.1.9.5] The Burning Crusader: Reloaded - DW Melee Fire Shieldbreaker SR 75-76/85/Ravager of Minds/Avatar of Mogdrogen

It is true that we live in miscommunication because I do not speak English, I am not an American or English, I am Turkish. I’m writing to you using translation, sorry if I disturbed you, but I’m not a beginner, I’m already a 100 Level Ultimate Witchblade character and I’m busy finishing it now, but here’s what I don’t understand; Why can’t this build be build from scratch? Also I asked my questions on the last link you posted, I hope there is no problem. I want to make this build from scratch, thank you for helping, sorry if I bothered you. I asked you so many questions that I want to do the same as the structure, I’m a perfectionist so I may have bored you a little.

It’s okay, there are a lot of people who aren’t from USA or Britain here and I’m not either. I try to simplify my sentences so translator won’t get confused. I presume, it already translates GD/arpg words wrongly so you don’t get my point.

If you wanna make a build from scratch; you need to seperate which item is good, which is bad for you and you should be able to adjust your build depending on the situation at that level.
This applies to any build, not just for this one. So if you can do these, you shouldn’t ask me about attribute points or skill points.
Having one finished build doesn’t make you an informed player.
You can level this build with Blackwater Coctail skill. You don’t have to level-up with dual-wielding fire melee as the finished build. You level with easier skills and after you reached 94, you can reset everything and copy the end-game character stats.
So play as it suits you. Do what you want. Improvise. Learn by failing. After you reached level 94, you can reset everything and copy my character.

You’re right, I’m new to the game I’m learning new things, thank you so much for your help. Finally, I want to ask something; What does it mean to level with the Blackwater Coctail skill? You said as straight shot?

It is a skill of Demolitionist class.

1 Like

passive skills?

What passive skills? There are three of them already. You have to take them. It’s not an option or matter of choice. You have to invest skill points into flame touched and vindictive flame and presence of virtue in all Fire Shieldbreaker builds.

Can’t you read the skill tooltips at all? I mean, Flame Touched provides you fire damage. It means if you are playing fire build. You have to take it. Because it supports your damage.

2 Likes

Builds in this game are highly item dependent. A build can in most of the cases not be separated from its items. Like this one for instance.

If you have to ask in what order to put skills and attributes for this build, I’d say you are still a beginner.

On youtube Rektbyprotoss has a guide for how to level a demolitionist https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhBjO80zK1Q&list=PL-7HuL5PyGEKhbkCa1JmuICYzL9fpA72V&index=2 which should take you far.

If you are interested in play DW melee from scratch basically, there are tons of those guides here with more suitable masteries Beginner build guides Compendium (for AoM + FG expansions) not saying that DW melee shieldbreaker from scratch is terrible, but there are better options for beginners.

1 Like

Updated the build, added a completely new version but didn’t want to remove the old ones so adjusted the thread accordingly.

Build is updated, deleted the old bloated thread since I completely reworked the build.

1 Like

Alazra’s Ruby amulet should be big dps gain

2 Likes

Yep, a good choice for more damage though fixing acid and cold&lightning resist might require different affixes on pants and different serenity completion bonus.

2 Likes

Can’t die if you kill fast enough :stuck_out_tongue:

Unless you get one-shotted instantly you jumped in :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like