[1.1.9.7] 2H Cold Primal Strike Trickster - SR 85 / 90(ish) / Ravager of Minds

Hi everyone, another build from me.

PS: This is not a whole guide but merely a showcase.

Images from the game with perma buffs and Lethal Assault are up

Amulet and Gloves are crafted with %Physique.

:ice_cube: GRIMTOOLS :ice_cube:

PS: You can use Ravager helmet if you like to have another active skill but I prefered to cap slow resist with Fettan.

SR 75-76 Complete Run

SR 85 Complete Run

SR 90 Complete Run

Kuba fight is not %100 win rate in this level.

Ravager of Minds Kill

No change maded. Used health, health regen, OA, Bleeding resist, Acid resist, Vitality resist, Lifesteal pharma and 1x Aether Cluster. It’s a hard fight with no %100 win rate, you need to kite till your circuit breakers are up in second phase.

Thanks for reading, any comment & feedback is welcome

6 Likes

i really love PS builds that without the need of Savagery charges to get bonus important stats (like extra OA, slow res, and especially that 8% physical res). And the change of Eye Relic with bonus to cold damage made every cold Tricksters so much better (cold Savagery/PS…) Very cool build :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I remember my own Cold PS Trickster build :slightly_smiling_face:. It was so much piano (also used Savagery)! But with good damage. Just not my type of fun. +1 from me for all efforts playing it :+1:.

One question - why using Viper and Ultos proc simultaneously? They override each other.

3 Likes

Just used the extra skill point. Other options to get 2 blue are not that good as viper since it also provides OA. Ultos proc probably doesn’t contribute to anything significant but better than nothing :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

The other day, I was trying to remember if torrent sees conversion at the skill level. I don’t think it does. And here also there is no global lightning conversion.

If that is so, then is the extra 11% WD and a few more targets worth the investment compared to other skills that might benefit from 11 points? Is it an AoE helper here = helpful enough with 1K% damage bonus? That works out to 1 point per %WD investment ~2k cold damage per strike not counting RR on a primary target and 2K cold+2K elec of damage on weaker AoE targets.

( I was responding to a hybrid idea and this build is good for questioning some thoughts from the expert :yum:)

Flat Lightning damage on Torrent doesn’t converted by modifier yes but since the weapon is cold based, it’s %WD provides cold damage so yes it’s for AoE.