[1.1.9.7] Acid Aegis Sentinel - Experiment159b - Leveling Journal

If you post your character, i can give you better advice. But in general, if you have all the equipment listed in the guide, (the MI’s specifically) you shouldn’t really be having difficulty.
Are you on Normal or Veteran?
If you feel you need a spam skill, you can throw a few points into Righteous Fervor to fill gaps between aegis casts.

2 Likes

The main problem of leveling an Aegis Sentinel is keeping on the way of Aegis, ‘cause there’s so many tempting shortcuts to take on for faster leveling - DEE spammer, VM’ Skater, Guardians, jut to name a few - and staying with Aegis takes a lot of commitment. Honestly I like being loyal to the chosen skill from start to finish without countless respecs , and I salute you, the stubborn ones!

2 Likes

is something missing at the lvl 21 Step in your Leveling section? You spend 1 Point in Ascension and bound it to the Ghoul Devotion but what about the 2 other Skillpoints?

1 Like

Never got into levelling journals - is that so important? You are not pausing your bild until you get an answer, are you? xD

1 Like

This is awesome. Got back into the game again after buying the Forgotten Gods Expansion and am now leveling this build. It is going great so far, thank you for this guide.

I honestly don’t remember! But, its a leveling guide and the points you put in this early are fluid. Just look at your skills vs what I posted and fill in the gaps. Thanks for trying out the build!

Glad you are enjoying it! I had a lot of fun building it! Can’t wait to dive into 1.2 and see what I can do with the build!

It’s a fun build. I feel like Captain Dreeg. It’s like Captain America with much more acid. :laughing:

1 Like