[1.1.9.7] DW Bloodrager Trickster - SR 90 / Ravager of Minds / Crate of Entertainment / Avatar of Mogdrogen

Hi everyone, it’s been ages someone share or update their Bloodrager Trickster so I decided to give it a shot and here it is;

PS: This is not a whole guide but merely a showcase

Image from the game with perm buffs, Pneumatic Burst, Savagerey stacks, Bloodrage buff and Howl of the Mogdrogen buff

Helmet crafted with stun resist.

:drop_of_blood:GRIMTOOLS:drop_of_blood:

SR 75-76 Complete Run

SR 85 Complete Run

SR 90 Complete Run

Ravager of Minds

No change maded. Used health, regen, OA&DA, lifesteal, armor and bleeding, fire, cold, lightning, vitality, acid resist and 1x aether cluster.

Crate of Entertainment

No change maded. Used health, regen, OA&DA and aether cluster.

Changed 2x augment into lightning one. Used health, OA&DA, regen, lifestea and lightning resist pharma and 1x aether cluster at the end to be saf.

Thanks for reading, any comment & feedback is welcome

6 Likes

have you tried Carnage set or Judicators? just curious

No I didn’t, carnage set may fit for more bleeding damage and duration but I prefer the skill points and procs on Belgothian Sigil and Orissia; I don’t know about Judicator set though, maybe can be useful in crucible through healing proc? But the damage loss?

they give some good stats like instant rr and dr, also oa/da on proc that may be useful.
anyway, I’m still wondering what’s the best ring setup for bleed if there’s one - I have some bleeding doodles but haven’t figured it out by myself yet.

All can be covered by other gears and I’m not a fan of single target DR but yes with speedrunning playstyle instant RR is much more useful than RR on RoS.

I don’t think there is some archetype on ring setup to fit all bleeding builds. Carnage set is possibly the best for stacking duration but I tend to sacrifice some bleed damage to increase the secondary damage to be able to leech a bit so idk :saluting_face:

This build looks really fun, I’m going to try it, thanks for the showcase :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good build as always, was fun to level (surprising amount of good bleed items while levelling), and Endgame so far feels like a breeze.

One question that I have is how many different weapon combinations did you try and if this was the clear winner, how much better than the rest is it?

I feel like replacing Barrog with a Scion of the Crimson Wake and taking berserker devo could be good, would love to hear your thoughts on this.

If you can’t get double rare weapon, Crimson Wake might be better but I don’t think you can get spare devo points to get berserk. You can also use new Pit Master’s Axe aswell.