[1.1.9.7] DW Ranged Havoc Tactician - SR 90 / Callagadra / Ravager of Minds / Crate of Entertainment / Avatar of Mogdrogen

Hi everyone, long time no see :stuck_out_tongue: I was theorycrafting on ranged builds and searching for a range build I can play like melee and here it is, facetanking everything easily but damage is a bit low ofc.

PS: This is not a whole guide but merely a showcase

Image from the game with perma buffs and deadly momentum buff on

Helmet crafted with slow; amulet and boots crafted with armor resist.

:gun:GRIMTOOLS:gun:

SR 75-76 Complete Run

SR 85 Complete Run

SR 90 Complete Run

Ravager of Minds

No change maded. Used health, OA&DA, bleeding resist and lifesteal pharma.

Change one augment into lightning. Used health, OA&DA, lightning resist and lifesteal pharma.

Callagadra

Changed one augment into pierce. Used health, OA&DA, lifesteal and armor pharma along with aether cluster.

Crate of Entertainment

No change maded. Used health, OA&DA, health regen pharma and aether cluster.

Thanks for reading, any comment & feedback is welcome

8 Likes

Hello there! Glad to see another build. Tactician is a very meh class in my opinion, I don’t like it very well but good job on the build.

1 Like

Any leveling guide?

I play a very similar Tactician a while (before the re-mod Havoc recently), and yes- this concept is very good (a long side with my other favourite gun builds like physical or pierce Paladin/ vitality RF Oppressor/ Fire FS Purifier)

@fordprefect I really love your build, i think it got more damage than mine (with similar damage but more RR), and i couldn’t kill Calla with my own Tactician. And btw, my exp with Physical Stormspread is very bad, since each frags does very little damage (even worse than single normal hit), so i suggest you should get rid of it (unless you try to proc some devo with SS)

1 Like