[1.1.9.8] 2H Cold Callidor's Tempest Harra Mage Hunter - SR 90'ish / Avatar of Mogdrogen / Ravager of Minds

PS: This is not a whole guide but merely a showcase

Image from the game with perma buffs

Helmet and Ring crafted with %Physique

:damage_cold:GRIMTOOLS:damage_cold:

SR 75-76 Complete Run

SR 90 Complete Run

SR 90 Failed Run

Build can’t kill Fabius at this level, Kuba is possible but requires some luck.

Change two augments into Lightning one. Used health, OA&DA, Lightning resist and Lifesteal pharma.

Ravager of Minds

No change maded. Used everything I could use, added Aether Cluster to the bar but surprisingly didn’t need it.

Thanks for reading, any comment & feedback is welcome

6 Likes

Hey, I would say the only feedback I have (besides using a more synergetic class for this build) is getting more adtch and probably using different pants. Heavy pants are also holding your build back a bit, not the worst choice but not optimal imo. I like skill distribution but armor stack seems like a bit too much when you have two absorbs from Maiven and Seal, don’t think 2,2k 100% absorb is doing much compared to like 1800 92% absorb you could’ve had if you went for other components.

In terms of devotions here is what I did for Harra CT:

Notice the adtch focus. Worked pretty well for me. (don’t remember why I didn’t take blue gloves, maybe for attack speed for faster SS and Amatok)

But overall, one more working Mage Hunter build is always welcome, so gratz on that!

Yeah more Adcth would make it much more smoother definitely. All I need was health, DA and bleeding resist (physical resist also always welcome) so I chosed this pants. So armor has nothing to do with it, I could use Sanctified Bone but elemental resist was more useful than vitality. Getting Adcth is also possible through devotions but I chosed to get Complete Hyrian. the bonus armor is just there.

Thanks. My purpose was to utilize conversion with Arcanor and Mage Hunter so it’s a different setup than Spellbreaker and performance is obviously worse. As you mention I can easily change the pants with a green one that has the right affixes and also the medal, all used for getting DA and some more defense since other alternatives with empty slots I tried always either mess with health, physical resist or DA or even all. Obviously your build can kill Ravager with 2,4k DA but I’m just me :upside_down_face:

Arcanor looks good here, I don’t know what else would I use for MH. I also like your medal choice actually, good defensive medal (especially with new mods), I remember @Dmt was using it ages ago on her Trozan builds.

Weirdly I would say that Spellbreaker with enough support is tougher than Mage Hunter. Also effective DA is higher because Veil of Shadow has a hefty OA debuff. I would say for tankiness for AA/chanellers/spam-casters sustain, hp pool, damage reduction/absorption, phys res are more important than DA and Arcanists builds end up overall worse if you sacrifice too much for DA.

2 Likes