[1.1.9.8] Luminari Godkiller: Ravager, Mogdrogen, Callagadra, Crucible 4:40, SR 75-76 Belgothian Infiltrator/Blademaster

You mean leveling with the Troll Rage? Is that skill any good? Wouldnt something like Beronaths Fury be better?

Hey there,
just out of curiosity, why no Oleron? Blind Fury not worth it?

Also, If I understand it correctly, this is full pierce build, but both weapons deal physical damage. However, in grim tools it says this build has 0 physical damage. Does this build have 100% physical to pierce conversion? Cos I cant see any item with it…

thanks in advance

% armor piercing on the weapons is physical -> pierce conversion. This conversion is boosted by the 4pc belgothian bonus and the blades of nadaan devotion

So if I understand it correctly, armor piercing % means basically physical to pierce conversion? That would mean 45+40% from swords, 50% from Belgothian set bonus and 100 % from Blades of Nadaan? That would be 235% conversion? I guess it doesnt work like that, do you know how exactly it works?

Not exactly. For example. you have the sword with 45% armor piercing; with Blades of Nadaan 100% AP bonus it just becomes 90%: +100% of initial AP value.
Swords with 30% or 40% AP require more than 100% AP bonus to be fully converted.

Yup it just phys to pierce conversion, the values are for each individual weapon so they’re not stacking. The increase from nadaan and the set is a % multiplier to the base conversion so you end up exactly 100% conversion on belgo weapon

Thanks guys. Also, why this build doesnt use Oleron (Blind Fury)? Or its not worth taking?

I felt like the little offensive boost we get from Oleron’s devotion was not worth loss of DA and Ghoul. Build is already insanely strong, and one of the key features is ability to stand your ground against multiple Nemeses and dish out damage and play less conservatively instead of kiting and repositioning all the time.

Whıch one ıs good for non experıenced player blademaster or ınfıltrator and any dıffrence cruc. Tıme ı cnt watch movıes at work😀 So ı cant compare

Infiltrator is a bit better in overall performance and much more forgiving and easier to pilot.

what is the max dmg you dealt at once?

Not that impressive really:

Its damage comes from being able to dish out a lot of moderately strong hits in a short period of times with very high crit %.

It’s DW, so feel free to say “it’s double that technically because you hit with both hands”

Here is the video of Mad Queen kill. (added it to the guide) I’ve made many attempts, but it’s always around 9,5-10,5 seconds, bit slower than Fluff’s Belgo. It has do with slower build-up (the need to cast seal + wop) and weaker wps than belgo blademaster has. But that’s burst single target damage, only aspect in which Belgothian BM is stronger versus some enemies.

And while we are here and since I decided to dust off this char and give it a ride thru Main Campaign attractions: 19 seconds Lokkar kill.
I used Crucible setup, because I actually died to him using Main Campaign full offensive spec in a game prior to this. He was carrying some kind of nasty green sword as it turned out, but still, killing him in Crucible setup is risk free, in full offensive setup there is a risk of dying.

Hi mad_lee!
This is great build!

Please, help! How to correctly distribute stars in devotion?

Straight forward except to get Solemn Watcher we invest into something that gives a lot of blue points like Eel then we get Solemn Watcher then we get Panther the remove Eel. You can remove devotion points at certain NPCs.

Now it is clear.
ty! :smiley:

Hey Lee, just putting this char together.

1. Whats your reasoning behind putting 31 points into cunning? I thought its kinda universally accepted that all points should always go to physique (unless we need to meet some requirements for certain item) as the bonuses from other attributes scale poorly/dont offer good enough bonuses compare to physique.

2. I obviously dont have any good MI rings for this build (cos they never drop), what do you think about Belgothian Sigil over Blackwatch seal? I lose 100 OA, but gain 8% attack speed which results in 8K dps increase, nice boost to physique, much more relevant resistances (pierce res is useless to me) and very nice proc.

thanks man

Because Cunning gives us OA and increases pierce damage % and both masteries give a lot of cunning (Inquisitor and Nightblade both boost Cunning the most), we also have great Cunning boost from Anatomy of Murder passive and some %cunning from gear.

I have put together zero greens setup as soon as I released this guide, link is in the op.