[1.1.9.8] Stormserpent DW Lightning Shadow Strike + Primal Strike Trickster - SR 85 / Avatar of Mogdrogen / Crate of Entertainment

PS: This is not a whole guide but merely a showcase.

Image from the game with perma buffs

Amulet and gloves are crafted with slow resist.

:zap:GRIMTOOLS:zap:

SR 75-76 Complete Run

SR 85 Complete Run (Kaisan and IM)

SR 85 Complete Run (Grava and Valdaran)

No change maded. Used health, OA&DA, lightning resist and lifesteal consumables. Added cluster to the bar but didn’t need it.

Crate of Entertainment

No change maded. Used health, OA&DA, health regen consumables, used aether cluster at the end to be safe.

PS: Tried Ravager of Minds several times but it’s really a hard combat. Possible but requires some nerves and good timing which means including GI that I don’t use.

Thanks for reading, any comment & feedback is welcome

9 Likes

Very cool, I love combining skills like that.

Perhaps this “Option to display Cooldown Counters on the quickbar” will help you with this fight in 1.2.0.0 : )

1 Like

Cool build! Any updates to it for 1.2?

1 Like

Thanks, no need to change anything.

What item or ability, allows you to use the Primal Strike ability as it requires a two-handed melee or two-handed ranged weapon. Maybe I’m just overlooking something that you’re doing to use it…

Welcome to the forum. :slightly_smiling_face:

It’s Stormrend.

2 Likes

I managed to find 1 Stormrend. What other weapon would you recommend using until I can find the second? Was thinking Crystallum or Stormheart. Would love to get your opinion, thanks!

Both will do.