[1.1.9.8] The plague doctor watch them rot with acid, SR 75 +, Lokkar, clones of bourbon

Introduction
Hello, It has been a while since I posted a build on the forum due to playing different games. I always wanted to try phantasmal blades because I have never played with this skill and it turns out to be so much fun watching your blades pierce all foes and destroying them especially when it is with acid damage ( exotic ) !

Why should I play this build?
If you like Exotic and decent builds.
If you like acid damage.
If you like few button builds.
Grimtools 1.1.9.8 : Witch Hunter, Level 100 (GD 1.1.9.8) - Grim Dawn Build Calculator
Pros:
Decent OA and DA.
Decent damage around 300k.
Able to complete SR 75-76.
Can kill Clones of bourbon and Lokkar.
tanky build (39% phys res ) but you have to be careful when fighting reaper of souls in SR because I found him to be the most difficult nemesis for this build.
Cons:
Can have energy issues sometimes.
hp and armor are on the low end.

SR 76

Lokkar Kill

Bourbon Clones kill

Gameplay rotation: cast your curses then use ABB buff to boost your damage and use the skill from your boots to proc damage reduction then spam Phantasmal blades.
Gear : boots are BIS imo because you need damage reduction and we can’t get that from Occultist or Nightblade skill tree unfortunately and the weapon is also what enables this build. Helmet is kinda bad with suffix to the void but feel free to use a helmet with acid damage on prefix and suffix if you have a better one.
Conclusion: The build is so much fun to play especially if you are a fan of Phantasmal blades. It is a strong build but far from being the best. I hope that you will enjoy this build and see you next time cheers :slight_smile: .

3 Likes